39: ★Tomb★

Chapter 39: Tomb

XXX

As the house still fill with scream,the unknown figure rushed to upstairs while still screaming.

"Futaba?!"

"What?!"

"She was here?"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" Makoto hug Ren's leg tightly. "Help me!Sis,help me!"

"Are you Ok,Futaba?!" Sojiro voice coming from outside.

"Crap, he's home!Come here,Rin-chan!" Ryuji pull her closer to him and hide in the corner.Ann and Yusuke also hide there too.

A sound of door been sliding."Who's there?!" Sojiro take flashlight near the counter and flash at person in front of him. 

"You? What're you doing in my house?" Sojiro ask still watching Makoto hugging Ren's leg

Makoto turned her head looking to owner house. "Oh...G-Good...evening,sir...We didn't mean to intrude.." She said as she let go Ren's leg and stand up.

"Niijima-san!" Sojiro said as the others walking reveal themselves. "Rin-chan!?You kids are here too?!"

"Umm,we bought you some sushi,but nobody answer when we rang the bell...The door was unlocked too." Ann explain to Sojiro.

"The door was unlocked?" Sojiro ask as all of them nod. "I do that sometimes.Guess I'm getting old." Sojiro rubbed his neck.

"Um,excuse me.There's something we'd like to ask."

"You wanna ask me?"

Makoto nod. "There's someone else living here, isn't there?"

"My daughter." Sojiro mutter.

"Could she be Futaba Sakura..?"

"You told Niijima-san too?!" Sojiro yelled to Ren.

"Um...is there any way we could meet with Futaba-san? I think we may have frightened her earlier,so we'd like to apologise if at all possible..."

"Well.... that's..."

"Is she sick?" Makoto ask again.

"No, it's not like that." He quickly answer as all the teen staring at him.

Sojiro sigh." I don't want you all getting the wrong idea..."Sojiro turned looking at twins. "I shouldn't have kept this a secret from you two.Let's talk at my shop.She'll hear us if we stay here."