5: Rin Awakening

Chapter 5

xxxxxxxx

Rin POV

*sigh* Today's raining too huh? Me and Ren - nii walking towards to school.But this time we got an umbrella but only one.It belongs to Sojiro - san so we just borrow it from him.

While we walking I saw Ren-nii stared at his phone.I peeked and saw the red weird app that again. 'Did Ren - nii said he wants to delete that app before?'

xxxxxxxxx

Today have volleyball rally. Most students at gym, while me explore this school.It's not like I don't wanna play it just whenever I'm at the gym the gossip about my brother can be heard anywhere.

'So the library here and student council room just beside.' You thought.

*Ring Ring*

Ren: I didn't see you at the gym.Where are you?

Rin: Sorry.Just explore the new school.

Ren: Where are you right now?

Rin: 3rd floor of the building.

Ren: I'm on the break.If you want meet me at the courtyard.

Rin: Got It.

xxxxx Courtyard xxxxx

"Hey,Ren - nii." You arrived at the courtyard and found him sitting,eating some bread.

"What are you doing here?" You sat beside him.

"Just r-"

"Wait,what happen to your face?" You saw his left cheek and there's slightly bruises on it.

He rubbed his cheek before he speak.

"Kamoshida spike right onto my face

"Kamoshida spike right onto my face."

You gasp. "Kamoshida-sensei?! Why?"

"Don't worry about it okay.I'm fine really." He smiled .

"But-." You try to say something but your brother just shake his head tell not worry about it.

Ren - nii stand up from his seat and throw the trash into dustbin.

"So how's today?"Ren-nii asked.

"Today?"

"You okay being in that class?"

"Oh,it was fine and Ryuji was helping me earlier." You said remembering when 1st period.

xxxxx flashback xxxxx

"You there,please share the textbook with her." Teacher said to one of student beside me.

But the student hesitated wants to share the textbook with me.