29: ☆Shinjuku☆

Chapter 29: Shinjuku

Xxx Next Day Xxx

The twins along with Morgana about to went to school. Inside the train, Rin just stared at the window and Ren seems noticed something about his sister.

They both arrived at school and before they parted away, Ren about to say something but Rin already going straight to her classroom.

"Lady Rin seemed quite today?"Morgana whisper to Ren.

"Maybe after what happen yesterday."Ren answer.

"You mean those guys trying to get her?"

Ren shake his head. "No, it's about I'm yelling at her. "

"Hm? What's wrong with that? "

"Whenever I yell or scold her, she automatic quite or silent the rest of day."

"That's why she feel scared when you shout yesterday. "Morgana nod.

Ren sigh. "I'll talk to her later. "Ren enter his classroom.

Xxx Xxx

At your class, you seem can't focus about what teacher teach in front of class.

'Ren-nii must notice that I'm not speak anything since this morning.' You thought still holding the pencil.'Why you do that Rin?!' Maybe you still afraid seeing your brother mad.

"Amamiya!" Your teacher called your name.

"Yes Sensei?" You quickly look at her.

"What are you doing? You not listening,are you? "

"Umm..." You can feel the students staring at you. "I'm sorr-"

"It was me."You turned and saw Ryuji speak. "I'm the one talk to her so she can't seem concentrate. You should scold at me, not her. "Ryuji said as you only looking down.

Teacher sigh. "Alright, Sakamoto-kun. Just don't bother her anymore."Teacher continue writing on the black board.

"Ryuji... "You look at him as you hold your both hand closer to your chest.

Ryuji nod. "It's fine."

You turned again at your desk and writing a note and trying to focus in class.

Xxx Lunch Xxx

When recess time, Ryuji noticed that Rin seemed hurry leave the classroom. He walk out the class and find Ren in the hallway.

"RenRen!"Ryuji walked toward him.

"Ryuji. "Ren replied as he noticed something. "My sister not with you?"

Ryuji shake his head. "I've been meaning to ask that as well. She seemed different today."

"Well, Ren yelling at her yesterday."Morgana answer.

"Wait, What?!"Ryuji turn to Ren."You mind telling me what happen? "

Ren sigh. "Well... "Ren decides told Ryuji about what happen to Rin yesterday.