40: ✿Futaba's Room✿

Chapter 40: Futaba's Room

XXX Inside Futaba's Palace XXX

Next Day

As you guys explore this Palace,you guys stop inside the room with have some big picture on the wall.The picture suddenly shining making you guys stop and stared at it.

"An adult seems to be reading something to a crying child?" Fox said as you still staring it

"An adult seems to be reading something to a crying child?" Fox said as you still staring it."The emotions of the artists certainly some though.I can sense...serous pain harbored on her heart."

"I should never have had Futaba..." A voice coming from that picture.  "She was always such a bother... It seems you caused your mother a great deal of trouble,Futaba-chan.She must have had some kind of maternity neurosis."

"What's this about?"Skull questions.

"They're reading some kind of suicide note.. ." Queen answer. "Could that be what Futaba remember of her mother suicide."

"Then ain't that a sick thing to do to a kid?"

"Futaba..."You mutter as a light clear the picture and you can see the path ahead.

"A passage.."

"Let's go." Joker said.

You guys proceed ahead until arrived another room with a picture on the wall but it's a different this time.

"Now it's a picture of someone jumping in front of a car?" Says Queen.

"Could it be the moment of the suicide?" Panther gasp.

"Futaba!" A woman voice scream. "You are...!" You cover your both ears hearing that high pitch voice.

"This happened right in front of Futaba's eyes." You muttered.

"This is the origin of her warped heart. From this point on, Futaba came to think if her mother's death as being her fault." Fox replied.

"That's terrible..." You place your hand on your chest,looking down as you feel a hand ruffled your hair.

"Until we reach the Treasure,we won't know her true heart." Joker said as he comfort you. "Let's move on."

Now you guys moves to the next area.This time another different picture we found.

"Mom, I'm tired of eating dinner alone all the time.I wanna go somewhere.Take me on trip!"Futaba voice said .