6: Ryuji Awakening

Chapter 6 : Ryuji Awakening!

xxxxx No one POV xxxxx

'Whoa! She's got that power too.' Ryuji thought with amazed.

"Go,Kaguya!" Rin using wind skill to defeat all the guards.

*Pant*

*Pant*

"Ughhh..." Rin fall onto her knees.

"Rin!" Ren walked towards her as he held her. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." Rin nod as she tried to breathe.

"That's pretty amazing,Pretty Lady!" Morgana exclaimed.

"Thanks,Morgana." Rin smiled.

"Hey Rin, are you okay?" Ryuji crouched down as he sound worried.

Rin nod. "I'm ok-"

"That't them!" The four of them turned see the guards coming again.

"There's too many of them! Let's run!" Morgana said.

"Rin,hold me tight!" Ren carried his sister.

.

.

.

.

xxxxxxxx

"You knaves again?" Shadow Kamoshida said as he with the guards. "To think you'd make the same mistakes again.You're hopeless!"

"The school ain't your castle!! Ryuji said. "I've memorized their faces real good.You're going down!"

"It's seems it's true when they say 'barking dogs seldom bite'. Shadow Kamoshida smirk. "How far the star runner of the track team has fallen."

"The hell are you gettin' at!?" Ryuji sound pissed.

"I speak of the 'Track Traitor' who acted in violence,ending his teamates dreams."

"Track traitor?" Ren looking at Ryuji.

"What a surprise.So you're accompanying him without knowing anything at all?He betrayed his teamates and crushes their hopes,yet he still carries on as care free as ever." Shadow Kamoshida explained.

"That's not true!" Ryuji said back.

"You've come along with this fool and are now going to end up dead.How unlucky of you."

"Ren - niii put me down so we can attack together." Ren put his sister down.

"Dammit! Am I gonna lose again?" Ryuji fall onto his kness,crying. "I can't run anymore 'cause of this asshole! And track team...."

"Ryuji..." Rin muttered.

"Blondie....you-" Morgana said before get step by the guards on his head along with Ren.

"Ren - nii!"

"Bring me that girl!" Shadow Kamoshida command.

The guards hold Rin shoulders tightly making Rin can't escape of it because of their strength.

"You know,you still owe me last time." Shadow Kamoshida lick his lip.

"No,let go of me!" Rin tried to struggle free.

"RIN!" Ren try to save his sister but the guards step onto his head making he can't get up.

Then Shadow Kamoshida touched her thigh as his face full of lust.

"NO!"

"Hold her tight! I will play her later!" Shadow Kamoshida chuckled as he turned to three of them. "After these two are dealt with,you're next,Sakamoto!"