44: ✿Helping✿

Chapter 44: Helping

*Some of this dialogue/line from Drama CD*

Xxx

The group meeting again at Leblanc along with Futaba.

"Futaba,what do you want to do now?" Makoto asking to Futaba. "Since you know our secret, we'd like you to join our team."

"'Kay." She answer quickly.

"Just like that?" Ann surprised the orange girl replied.

"This may even ensure our investigation of Mementos goes along smoothly."

"Well...I guess." Morgana said.

"Well, Futaba's real amazing! She's gonna be a big help for us,huh?" Ryuji said as Rin nod.

"Still, it'll be a problem if she doesn't open up to us some more."

"At the very least,we need to be able to communicate normally with her." Yusuke said.

"What should we do, Ren-nii?"  Rin asking her brother.

"Let's get to know her." Ren answer.

"How?"

"First, we'll need to help her open up to us.If we each spend an entire day with her,maybe she'll get more used to being around us." Makoto said as Futaba eyes widen when she hear that.

Yusuke nod. “I see.We do have the time, thanks to summer vacation.“

“Then we have to get her out of the house and socialize where other people are.“

“Oh,then how 'bout we finish with a trip to the beach! That’s public!“ Ryuji exclaimed.

“I like sound of that!”Rin agree then she turned to Futaba. “Futaba-chan,what do you think?“

Futaba hugging her knee closer.“You said that like I had a choice, despite there being none…“

“Don’t worry about it, it’ll be fun!“ Ann comfort her.

“I’ll come by tomorrow.“ Says Makoto.

“Let me help as well. I don’thave anything planned.“ Yusuke also want to join.

“Thanks. How about we start a rotation where those who are free meet with her?“

“Hey, quit deciding-“ Futaba stand up.

“Is there a problem, Futaba?" Morgana said.

“We won’t force you.“ Ren said to her.

Futaba seat beside Rin. “There’s no problem… but… I’m not sure I’m ready.“ She mutter.

“I look forward to it, Futaba-chan!”

“Well,then it you’ll excuse me…“ The others leave.

Xxx