could you turn off your cellphone

┍━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┑
could you turn off your cellphone
┕━━━━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━━━┙

The clock on the wall ticks and ticks, the same way that my leg is jumping under the small, brown table

The clock on the wall ticks and ticks, the same way that my leg is jumping under the small, brown table. The clock is glaring at me, the ticking reminding me of the year being 2017. I'm biting my nails as that gut feeling in my stomach erupts again.

I shouldn't be here.

Grabbing the plastic cup in front of me, I take a sip of the cold water to wash away the urge to vomit again.
The white room is quite small, the suffocating feeling of being caged creeping up on me. The white concrete walls paired with different posters of idols who played in the Dome, sport events almost mocks me as I glance around.

I know this is messed up, but I can leave. The security guard told me so, and I must say I felt a little relieved when he did.

Should I leave?

When I had vomited up everything in my stomach 30 minutes ago, Subi looked at me with concern in her hazel-brown eyes, the same way she had done it earlier at the market.

"What the hell is wrong with you Jia? Tell me. Now." She had said, the same stern look she gave our mother whenever she knew she was right and mom wasn't.

But I couldn't tell her. Ever.

"I'm just— not feeling well. But— I promised to meet a few of my friends here after the concert. So just go back home, okay?" I tried convincing her to go, mortified that one of the boys would pop up out of nowhere.

Paranoid, I know.

"I'm not leaving you like this." She crossed her arms and strutted her ass to the side, making me close my eyes in exasperation.

"Subi, please leave! I don't want you here when I meet my friends." I stumped lightly with one of my feet and to my surprise Subi cocked up an noisy eyebrow in my direction.

"You're sick as fuck, but you still want to meet friends? You sure it's not a certain boy?"

I swallowed thickly, feeling my own steely temper rise as I narrowed my eyes at her, wiping the back of my hand over my mouth.

"Subi, the concert was great. I loved it. I love you, but please leave. Please." I begged her, lacing my fingers together in hope she would obey.

She sighed and put her hands up in defeat to my please. "Fine. Enjoy your date." She huffed before turning around, leaving me alone amongst the scattered crowd of BTS-fans.

And now I'm here.

In the small room, waiting for something to happen.

I ruffle my head with my hands, closing my eyes as I tilt my head back and stare at the ceiling. I sigh out, my mind making my head ache. Cursing at myself mentally I don't even notice the slip of words from my mouth.