like

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
like
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Jia, please don't tell me you're one of those girls that can't decide on anything

"Jia, please don't tell me you're one of those girls that can't decide on anything."

Taehyung glares at me as I'm studying the menu in the coffee shop we've been going to for the past two weeks, his warm clothes making him impatient.

Autumn has hit Daegu, the cold breeze making us crave for something warm. My fingers are placed in front of my mouth, my brows deeply furrowed as my gaze shifts from one thing to another. Caramel macchiato? Iced americano? Yoongi likes iced americano. . .

"Jia!"

I flinch, as Taehyung pulls me out of my thoughts, his hand tugging at my sleeve gently. I turn and look at him, his brows high on his forehead, with a small smile softening his features.

"I'm sorry Tae— I'll take an macchiato. To go, right?"

"Right. We'll go to the park."

He nods, before he walks to the register, making the younger girl there flustered with his infectious smile. She giggles, her hands tugging at her hair at all times as her eyes glistens looking at the handsome boy.

I can't help to supervise the entire situation, noticing that Taehyung has no clue about his effect on her — poor girl.

"Okay, have a nice day, yeah?" He finishes, before turning around, focused on not to drop the freshly brewed coffees, his boxy-smile reaching his eyes, as he passes by me and out in the chilly streets of Daegu.

─ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─

Entering the park, a slight breeze rustles the leaves making them fall to the solid ground one by one, their orange and brown colors painting the paths scattered all over the park.

The air is cold, but beams of sunlight are glowing on Taehyungs skin, his perfect features in full highlight.

The colorful swings fully occupied by little humans with smiles from ear to ear, whom Taehyung watch with a smile plastered on his face.

Taehyung runs to a nearby bench, plopping himself down, before taking off the lid on his coffee, the coffee steaming in the cool surroundings. He blows it carefully, his eyes darting in my direction as he pats the seat next to him.

I smile, putting my own warm drink between my hands as I sit down, staring out in the fading green tones that are left in the park.

"How do you like it here, Jia? In Daegu?" Taehyungs soft voice fills the silence, his eyes slowly blinking as he looks at me.