circle room talk

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
circle room talk
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

A distant voice roars inside my heavy head, getting closer and louder as every second passes

I feel someone grabbing and shaking my shoulders lightly, my subconsciousness processing the sudden intruder of my state. The voice is now loud and clear.

"Hey? Are you okay? Oh f— . . . Please open your eyes."

I groan and to the strangers satisfaction he gasps, realizing I'm not a freaking road-kill.

My eyelids flutter before the sun blinds me as I lie on the cold pavement.

When my eyes adjusts, the figure above me also becomes more clear. I squint my eyes, putting my hand in front of my face to shield from the sun, getting a better view of him.

Within an instant my mouth goes dry and my body freezes. What I'm staring up at is no stranger at all — he just looks slightly different.

His black outfit stands in contrast to his milky-white skin, that's almost glistening in the burning September-sun. His hair short and a little spikey, the dark-brown locks capturing his face with a small choppy bang. His brows still marked, but this time they're high on his forehead, a surprised look striking his gorgeous features. His small eyes dark and worried, the same cat-eye shaped ones I've admired for so long and drew countless times. His button nose slightly scrunched up, his pink lips soft and pouty.

"What the—" is the first thing that comes out of my mouth, as I wince my eyes together, still determined that this can't be real.

"I—I'm so sorry that I hit you! You just popped up out of no where."

His voice trembles a tiny bit — the familiar voice that I've been listening to in numerous songs, videos, concerts.

I slowly sit up, my eyes not leaving his face. I shake my head at him, my eyes turning big as I raise my brows in disbelief.

He chuckles, his familiar gummy-smile appearing, making his eyes scrunch up, at the same time that my heart softens witnessing this.

"I'm Min Yoongi."
He says, reaching his hand out for me to grab.

I swallow, staring at his fair, veiny hand before taking a deep breath and grab onto it. He smiles and pulls me up from the pavement, before releasing my hand again.

I dust off my trousers, feeling my cheeks getting warm, before looking him in the eyes. I'm fangirling more than ever on the inside, seeing my freaking bias standing in front of me, all calm and natural.

I bite my bottom lip, a small smile forming on my lips.

"I'm Kang Jia."

"Are you okay? You seemed quite out of it before I uhm. . . hit you." He coughs, rolling his lips against each other.