Chapter 2: The God Of Music

Third Person's POV

"Okay then, I'll make you remember him. By killing you so that you'll meet him in the afterlife." Phillip said

"I don't know what you're babbling about! Pero wala namang masama kung lalabanan kita. Hehe" Arius said

Phillip rose his hands and then closed his eyes. Praying for something to come. He then pointed his index finger on Arius.

Suddenly, tears went down from Arius eyes as he remembered some of his forgotten memories when he was still a little boy.

"Luke, you can do this. I know you can! Just remember that nandito lang ako! " a man said

"How can you say that? You don't know me! We've been separated for years, ngayon mo lang ako nakilala! After seventeen years, ngayon lang tayo nagkita!" Arius screamed as he endured all the pain he felt as his body is slowly turning into a demon.

"I just know, we're connected! And I also know because you're my brother! I can't lose my brother too, you're the only one I have left! Kaya, just keep on fighting for me and our team!" the man said

"I can't stop myself from turning into a demon! Anong gagawin ko?" Arius said

"Yes you can! I know you can. Just think of something important to you while trying to make your body yours again! Alam ko na kaya mo yan. You're way more stronger than me, that's why don't give up!" the man said

"The most important things to me... Is.... My friends and my... Brother! ARRHHHGGGG!" Arius screamed

End of Flashback

Arius stood still without moving a muscle. His feet is getting harder and his body is slowly getting hard and turning into a statue. Ang mga parte ng katawan ni Arius na tumigas ay unti unting nag iiba ang kulay. Nagiging kulay abo ang mga parte ng katawan niya.

Phillip walked towards Arius and summoned a skeleton made out of the rocks around him to eliminate Jaiden.

"Ano ang ginawa mo sa kanya?! Bakit hindi siya gumagalaw?" Jaiden asked

"I just want him to meet his brother. That's all. What's more, he wants to meet his brother, so, I granted what he wanted. Hindi ba, tama at mabuti naman ang ginawa ko? Hehe" Phillip laughed and added "If I were you, I wouldn't think about this man. I would think about my plan of escape especially now I have summoned something to eliminate you. Goodluck in finding a way to defeat or even defend yourself."

Jaiden stood up even if he can't barely walk. Having an injury in his arms, and a wounds and small bruises all over his body he didn't seem to give off an expression of a weakling, he used the last of his strengths to stand up and fight back with a  furious look.

Phillip smiled at Jaiden until suddenly, Jaiden glowed. And the wounds, bruises, injuries and others healed in a blink of an eye. Bigla biglaan ang pagheal sa mga sugat ni Jaiden. Bumalik sa dati ang kanyang katawan. Nawala lahat ng sugat at injuries sa kanyang katawan

A gigantic skeleton appeared and then attacked Jaiden with its sharp dazzling swords. Mas lumaki pa ang skeleton as time passes.

Nakaiwas siya on time kaya hindi siya natamaan sa napakamatulis na espada. He then floated in the air and then enhanced his agility and then manipulated the air around him to scatter the bones of the skeletons.

He went back on the ground after defeating the skeleton without breaking a sweat.

"You're stronger than I anticipated. That makes me curious, why are you afraid of the girl back then." Phillip said "With that tremendous amount of power you can just kill her off in a nick of time. Back when I used her physique, she was just an ordinary and powerless girl. Now, why is the scary Jaiden afraid of a powerless little girl? Maroon naman siyang kapangyarihan pero sa tingin ko lang ay masmalakas ka at masmakapangyarihan."