Prologue

A world full of wars, a peaceful world and others exist at the same time and space but cannot meet one another.

Each universes has its own culture, history and are mirror images to each other. Each universes frequency is slightly or very different from each other. That's the reason why they cannot meet one another.

Every universe has its own version of yourself, they may be completely or slightly different or similar.

In London, in a certain universe, ang magandang panahon na may clear blue sky is suddenly being enshrouded with pitch-black clouds. A hole suddenly opened releasing some unknown particles to the world. The people went crazy and was terrified when they saw the hole getting bigger.

The dark clouds surrounding the whole continent of Europe was spreading until it covered the whole planet. The hole was only seen in London at sa mga neighboring na lugar or countries .

The unknown particles fell into some of the crops, foods, and in the earth. Some are inhaled by the inhabitants. Some died by it while some didn't.

After some unknown particles came out from it. It became crimson red and a very disturbing sound is being heard everywhere even in a soundproof room.

The hole suddenly went as wide as the continents of Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia. Eight meteors came out from it. It fell in eight different places and it created a very destructive shock wave. It destroyed nearly thirty percent of the human race and destroyed most of the cities in Asia, Europe, Africa and Australia. Nakasira ito ng iba't ibang imprastraktura. Malaki ang mga damages na natanggap ng mundo dahil sa nangyari.

One of the meteors that fell in Europe was a very beautiful young woman wearing a very expensive and beautiful dress. She was known to be the Greek Goddess of Wisdom and Defensive War, Athena.

When Athena woke up after she fell from the hole, she then went to somewhere and cast a spell "Humano Alcius"

The earth shook for the second time and this time it created something. The sand gathered in different places forming a highly intelligent creatures. These creatures have the same personalities and physique with the humans, specifically, a woman. They are called The Athenian. They are much more like the Amazons.

Athena created a very big castle and a town surrounding it. She built a castle so that the future defenders, warriors, wizards, assassins and others who will fight alongside them will have a place to heal themselves during the war.

At the same time Athena woke up, Hephaestus, the God of Forge also woke up and went to the most active volcano in the world. There, he forged some weapons they can use to defeat their enemy.

Hermes doesn't have a permanent location since he wants to travel or explore the whole world for him to know about this worlds geography. More importantly, he wants to know the geography of this world so that he can create a plan for the coming war.

Poseidon who was hurt went to the sea to heal his wounds. He cast a spell to himself to make himself asleep. He doesn't exactly know when he'll wake up but he said "Fate will wake me up. The right time will come. If it does, I must be ready for anything and must know what to do together with you my brothers and sisters who sacrificed themselves for the world's good."

Poseidon remembered some voices that he heard while he was sleeping in Mt. Olympus a few hours ago...

"Go! Survive!"

"Ares, Do something!"

"Apollo! Duck!"

"Athena, what's the plan?!"

"We're outnumbered!"

"Ahhhhh"

"Hunt them all!"

"Let's help Hera! "

"Don't! It's too late!"

"It's okay, this just means this is where I will meet my end. And I... Can accept it."

"NOOOO!!!"

"All of you, go out! While I can still hold them back!"

"W3 won't leave you Zeus! You're our brother and is the beloved father of Ares, Apollo, Artemis, and Athena! We'll help you fight them and find a way to defeat them. Together!"

"There's no way to stop this war. The solution is in the other world and the weapons! Go in there and Avenge me!"

"But..."

"Listen my beloved kids, I may not be the father that you have wanted but just remember this. I love all of you, I just don't know how to show it but I've really loved you since the day you were born."

After remembering it, Poseidon then said "Why did you do this to us, bro? Why did you betray us? Why did you let your wife be killed?" Why?! "