Mind

Known Mind Players: Terezi Pyrope, Latula Pyrope, Vikare Ratite, Chixie Roixmr, Azdaja Knelax, Amisia Erdehn, Karako Pierot

   Players who connect with the aspect of Mind base their life around choices, thoughts, and logic. Mind players are thinkers, always planning things out before they act. They take everything into consideration, down to the tiniest detail, making their actions very thorough and thought out. However, one small misstep may cause the Mind player to freeze and be unable to act. These players also have some difficulty expressing how they truly feel, often pretending to be the person they want everyone to see them as, even if it conflicts with their true emotions. When in a conversation or debate, the Mind player will most likely base their opinion on reason and logic, though they may forget to take other's emotions into consideration.

   Mind is one of the two aspects related to how we present and express ourselves, the other being Heart. It is associated with the decision we make on our daily lives, and the part of us that allow us to think critically and logically, aka, the mind. Terezi was able to foresee every possible choice, and their outcomes, allowing her to choose the correct one.

   Due to being one of the four aspects to not have a human representative, we dont have much canon information on what Mind powers could do outside of Terezi's Seer abilities. However, this is where the speculative part comes in. I'll go into specifics once we reach the classpect part of this book, but for now, I can go over what we can assume of a Mind player's abilities. They may be able to influence important decisions in the game, and because of the aspect's association with the brain, mind control or influence isnt too far fetched of a possibility.

The Mind aspect seems to slightly favor more passive classes, and Prospit/Derse ratios when it comes to this aspect is quite even, though I would say Prospit dreamers are slightly more common.