Heart

Known Heart Players: Dirk Strider, Nepeta Leijon, Meulin Leijon, Fozzer Velyes, Boldir Lamati, Tirona Kasund

   Those connected to the Heart aspect are often those who tend to focus on who they are and where they stand as an individual. They dont like to hide behind any masks, and instead prefer to express themselves with their true personalities, as they arent afraid to express themselves. They can be very emotive around others, and not really care much about how others see them. When making decisions, the Heartbound tend to go with their gut rather than analysing their choices, which can make them quicker to act, but also prone to messing up. Of course, due to their tendency to focus on their own self, they may come across as cold and a bit self-obsessed. When around a Heart Player, however, you can usually expect them to be their true selves, even if you dont like what you see.

   The Heart aspect is primarily focused on one's Heart and soul. This aspect will tear down the many layers one usually wears and reach to the core of one's self. Being able to wield power over the true being of a person is an incredible power, and I feel like the Heart aspect is quite underrated in terms of potent abilities. I mean, Dirk was nearly able to destroy Aranea's soul, for crying out loud. The soul is an fundamental part of the self, and being able to wield that power can be incredibly dangerous if it were to fall under the wrong hands (Ultimate Dirk from the Homestuck Epilouges comes to mind).

   Unsurprisingly, the Heart aspect is also associated with romance. I mean, I dare you to walk outside on Valentine's Day without seeing a heart somewhere. Then again, being in a romantic relationship usually means being with someone you love without having to hide behind the walls you built around yourself. You can be yourself around them, which is when a Heartbound is at their happiest. Romance is quite an important part of a Heart player's journey, at least in Homestuck. Dirk inadvertingly destroyed his romantic relationship with Jake by being too obsessive, Nepeta shared her love and her ships with others, and Meulin would predict who would end up together via her shipping.

   Heart players seem to slightly lean more towards the Active side of things, and are more or less even on the Prospit/Derse ratio, though they tend to favor Derse by a small margin.

(420 words. Nice.)