8. Limits

Y/n's P.O.V:
(Action takes place in Jason's own house) I was on my way to Jason, who was working in his cabinet and it was late evening, so I wanted to check up on him. Also, I noticed that he was so stressed for the past few days and I was worried about him.

I knocked on the door and heard Jason saying a tired "yes".

"Hey..." - I said as soon as I walked in the room and I was met with the back of Jason's chair, but he turned around and faced me.

"Hi, baby" - he said with a tired smile.

I came closer to his desk and leaned against it.

"Come here" - Jason opened his arms. I came closer and faced him. He tapped his knee, motioning me to sit on his lap and then he immediately tiredly kissed my lips.

"Are you alright?" - I asked with sadness because I saw how tired he was.

"Honestly, I'm very tired." - he said, while stroking my face with a sad smile.

"Come on" - I stood up and held out my hand.

"What? Where?" - he asked with confusion.

"Don't you trust me?" - I asked and raised my eyebrow. Jason just took my hand and I led him in the bedroom.

"Why are we here?"

"Lay down for a bit, okay?" - I caressed his head and walked in the bathroom which was right in his room.

Luckily, Jason has a huge bath. I wanted him to relax, so I quickly turned on warm water and waited for the bath to be full. Then, I found some bath foam and added a bit of it. I also looked in the cupboards for something to add and found purple rose petals. Oh, Jason definitely likes purple, I chuckled to myself.

I walked in the bedroom and saw Jason, who was laying down with closed eyes. He had some serious meeting today and I guess it didn't go well because he came home mad. He didn't even change clothes.

I sat on the bed and kissed his lips. His lips immediately moved and I could feel him smiling into the kiss.

"Mmm" - he lingered after I broke the kiss.

"Please, baby, kiss me more. Your kisses relax me so much..." - I smashed my lips on his again and we kissed a bit more.

"Jase, the water will get cold" - I mumbled in his lips.

"Okay, but promise me that you'll kiss me more after the bath" - he weakly said.

"Fine" - I smiled and held out my hand, he took it without a word and I led him in the bathroom.

"Aw, thank you so much." - Jason said and kissed my head.

"Of course" - I answered and kissed his cheek.

"Have a good rest." - I said and walked out of the bathroom.

I stopped as I was about to close the door. There was a small gap and I couldn't help myself, but to watch Jason.

He started slowly to unbutton his shirt and pulling it off him. My mouth watered from the view. He has a perfect body: strong beautiful arms, an attractive six-pack and those tattoos make him look even more handsome. Jason looked in the mirror and intently looked at himself.

Not long after, he started to unbutton his trousers and I decided that I should stop watching him at that moment and let him enjoy his time alone. So I carefully closed the door and moved towards the wardrobe.

I decided to change my clothes, so I wore fresh underwear, shorts and Jason's t-shirt, which looked oversized on me.

After some seconds, I heard a very pleased "Uh" - I guess that's because he got in the warm bath. Actually, I wish I could be there with him- I mentally slapped myself and rolled my eyes.

I just threw the thoughts away and decided to watch TV...

     —————after a while—————

I heard a bang and immediately opened my eyes. I guess I fell asleep and the bathroom door was still closed, which meant that Jason was still there. I took my phone and saw that the time was 01:10 p.m.

Jason was in the bath for 2 hours now. I comfortably laid in the bed and waited for Jason to come out of the bathroom. After some minutes the door opened revealing Jason topless, only in basketball shorts from where were seen his CK boxers.

The light was dim and I saw how Jason walking towards the window. He opened the window wide open and took a deep breath with closed eyes. I decided to get up from the bed and come to him.

I slowly made my way to Jason and stayed near, looking at the beautiful view in front of us, which  brought an immediate smile on my face.

"I thought you were asleep" - I heard Jason soothingly saying.

"Isn't it beautiful?" - Jason suddenly said, which made me turn my head in his direction.

"Yeah, totally stunning." - I said and looked back at the view.

"Just like you." - I turned to Jason again, but now his attention was fully on me.

We just stared at each other and Jason gently caressed my cheek. I leaned in, Jason did the same and our lips connected. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, tightly, yet gently, while I wrapped my arms around his neck, which made Jason deepen the kiss.

He pressed our bodies together, so it would be no space between us. I felt every inch of his body, it was such a pleasant feeling. My body was on fire and paralyzed, my heartbeat became faster and faster with every second.

Jason slid his hand down, under my t-shirt and hugged my bare waist. My hands slid down and I traced his body with my hands.

"Mmm" - Jason quietly hummed into the kiss.

"Maybe we'll watch a movie?" - he asked after slowly separating his lips from mine.

"Sure" - I answered and slowly kissed his lips one last time before completely pulling away.

I stared at him for a few seconds, trying to read his emotions. I guess he stopped himself before he loose control over his actions. Wow, not every guy can do that.

Jason's eyes were pitch black, he definitely was turned on. I bit my lip and took his hand in mine, leading him towards the bed.

Jason's P.O.V:
Damn, I was so freaking turned on. I wanted her, i needed her, I needed to feel every inch of her body, I wanted to make her feel loved, but I stopped myself before anything could happen.
I'll touch her only if she'll ask me to do it, because I love and respect her and don't want to lose her.