I Do Adore

"Everything you do it sends me higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye. You strike a match that lights my heart on fire"

Willow felt thier heart soaring as they watched Bark doing something unusual like normal. They felt like they were on cloud nine the more they watched her. Bark simply had to just breathe and she would strike a match a fire that makes Willow's heart light on fire.

"When you're near, I hide my blushing face and trip on my shoelaces. Grace just isn't my forté, but it brings me to my knees when you say"

Bark laughed at a simple joke Willow joked. Willow then cracked a dirty joke related to Bark and she started to hide her blushing face. Willow laughed so much that they faceplanted into the ground as they tripped over their shoelaces

"Hello, how are you, my darling today? I fall into a pile on the floor. Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do, I do adore"

Bark felt butterflies in her stomach when Willow would always greet her on the bus at the end of the day. All Willow would say was "Hello, how are you, my darling, today?" When Willow said those words, Willow would quietly imagine themself fall into a pile on the floor as Bark would lovingly adore every little thing Willow would do

"We're as different as can be. I've noticed you're remarkably relaxed and I'm overly uptight. We balance out each other nicely"

Willow would notice at times that themself and Bark were completely different. For example, Bark seemed to be completely relaxed while Willow was overly uptight most ot them time. They both seem to balance each other nicely

"You wear sandals in the snow. In mid-July I still feel cold. We're opposites in every way, but I can't resist it when say"

Although it was rare for it to ever snow, Willow knew that Bark would wear sandals while it was winter break. Willow would be still cold when it was mid-july. They both were opposites in every way.

"Hello, how are you, my darling today? I fall into a pile on the floor. Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do, I do adore"

Willow couldn't resist but fall into a pile on the floor when Bark would say "Hello, how are you, my darling, today" when they both called each other. Willow didn't realize how romantic it sounded until Bark said it. Puppy love surely was impossible to ignore when every thing Bark would do, they would dearly adore it.

"Finding words, I mutter. Tongue-tied, twisted foot in mouth, I start to stutter. Ha, ha, Heaven help me"

Willow couldn't resist it anymore. They called up Bark one day. They were trying to find the correct words. They were muttering and were completely tongue-tied. They started stuttering as well trying to say it. They started praying for heaven to help them find the words.

"Hello, how are you, my darling today? I fall into a pile on the floor. Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do, I do adore"

Willow finally admited "Hello, how are you, my darling, today? All I need to say is.. Puppy love is hard to ignore when every little thing you do, I do" They then fell into a pile on the floor and their phone dropped next to them. They were too embarrassed. They heard "I'm perfect now that you've called me. All you do is set my heart on fire"

(That was such a bad and cheesy ending ;-;)