Answers (Last Chapter)

Mulai dari awal

"Four years ago, you kidnapped Y/N." Namjoon said.

"I do what? Am I crazy?!" Jungkook surprised. How can he kidnap a girl? Was he crazy at that time?

"You're not crazy but you obsessed with her. She doesn't even know you and we studied in a different faculty but our building is next to each other so there is a possibility you would meet her by chance. You like her. I noticed it for a very long time but you were so disappointed that she has a guy friend which she is too close to him. His name is Park Jimin." Namjoon told Jungkook. He looked at Jungkook who put on a shocked expression.

Jimin. He heard that name before.

'Let's go Jimin.' she said.

He remembered. So, that guy he meets was Jimin. Jimin was still with her after all these years. Jungkook sighed.

"Then one day, you text Y/N using Jimin's number to meet you at the park. Apparently, you hack Jimin's phone. I didn't notice there's something wrong with you at that time. I guess that you're just in love like other normal people do. Y/N came to the park and waiting for Jimin but he didn't come because he didn't know about it. She called Jimin and asked him but Jimin said that he never sent any text to her to meet him. Jimin noticed there's something wrong with it as Y/N always told him that there's a person who followed her everywhere she goes and that person is you but she didn't know it was you. Jimin told her to run away because he senses something wrong but it was too late. You hit her head and she blackout. You kidnapped her, Jungkook-ah." Namjoon told his dongsaeng.

Jungkook cried. He didn't know what to do. Why he do that to her? Why he was such a dumb. He started to feel disgusted with himself. He deserved this. He deserved what Y/N did to him. He had to apologize.

"Y/N's parents and Jimin had made a police report. Jimin paid a professional private investigator to find Y/N. We found her after a week she had been missing. We found her laying on the bathroom floor, unconscious. You ran away by jumping out from your window." Namjoon sighed.

"...and your head hit something hard. You had amnesia while Y/N was traumatized about things that had happened. Her parents want to do something but your parents paid them to keep quiet as your mom is a lawyer. They knew they wouldn't win the cases even if they fight for it. Y/N was treated unfairly by your parents." Namjood continued. He looked at Jungkook's eyes, smiling weakly.

"She recovered and continued her studies while Jimin always stays by her side, helping her with this and that but the only thing she didn't recover is, she still afraid of the dark. I don't know what you had did to her. She didn't tell the police either." Namjoon explained.

"I was wrong. I deserved it, right?" Jungkook cries.

"I don't know what to say as I already promised your parents not to tell you but I don't want to see you like this. I have to tell you." Namjoon said.

"I understand, hyung. It's not your fault. It's me. I'm the one who should be punished." Jungkook sighed.