GAME

"So, what are you going to do?" Jimin asked.

"Revenge." Y/N said.

"I afraid that you might fall in love with him, Y/N-ah." Jimin said.

"I'm gonna play with his heart and dumb him." Y/N said.

Jimin sighed looking at his best friend. Whatever it was, he hopes that nothing bad will happen to her.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Jungkook and Namjoon were chilling around at Han River, in the middle of the night. Han river was still lively even though it was late at night. There were still a lot of people chilling around with their friends and families. Beautiful lights everywhere.

Jungkook sighed and take a sip of his warm coffee. Namjoon who looked at his dongsaeng weirdly started to feel curious. What was Jungkook thinking about? Was he had a problem at work?

"Why?" Namjoon asked. He takes a sip of his coffee too. His eyes were looking at the beautiful lights around the river.

"I met that woman again." Jungkook said. He sighed.

"So?" Namjoon asked.

"I tried to talk to her but she left. I'm pretty sure we'd met before but I can't remember when." Jungkook said honestly. He looked at Namjoon who looked at him back.

"Are you sure you'd met her before?"

Jungkook nodded. "But I can't remember."

Namjoon pretty sure that woman was Y/N. How can they meet again after all these years? Namjoon sighed. He had promised with Jungkook's parents not to tell him anything about the incident four years ago.

"I think it must be a mistake. What that woman said?"

"She apologized and she told me that I must be mistaken her for someone else but hyung, I pretty confident that I had met her before. There's a feeling inside me told so." Jungkook said cluelessly.

"You fall in love?" Namjoon asked.

"I don't know." Jungkook sighed.

'I hope not. Leave Y/N alone Jungkook-ah. Y/N already suffer enough during these four years.' Namjoon sighed.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Y/N was waiting for her morning coffee at the cafe near her workplace. She unlocked her phone and read some articles that caught her interest.

"We meet again miss." the man said to Y/N. He was smiling again. Y/N was surprised to see him but she takes a deep breath and relaxes.

She smiled. "You're the one at the bookstores, am I right?"

The man nodded. "Hi, I'm Jungkook."

"Y/N." she smiled.

"Waiting for coffee?" Jungkook asked.

She nodded. "Yeah. There it is. I guess I have to say goodbye."

"Oh, btw. This is my card." Jungkook handed her his card. She smiled and take the card.

"If you don't mind, can I get yours too?" Jungkook said shyly. Y/N chuckled at his cuteness.

"Yeah, sure." She handed him her card.

"Emm, Lee Y/N. Oh, you work at the University that my friends work too." Jungkook said brightly. She smiled.

"What department are him?"

"Psychological." Jungkook said, showing his bunny teeth.

Y/N chuckled. He seriously didn't remember her? "I gotta go, Jungkook."

"See you around." Jungkook smiled.

"Sure." with that, she went away. Y/N was smiling. He was cute but she doesn't care. How can he live like a normal without knowing what he did in the past? He was the caused of all the pain that she had been through in her life. How can the man look so innocent when he was the one who caused this mess?

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧