19k Reads And An Important Question

Okay first things first! How the hell did this get another 10k reads after 3 months of no updates after the first 9k!?

This book isn't the best, it's rushed, it isn't planned out or fully spellchecked and the relationship between Conan and Y/n happens a little bit too quick for my liking; and yet it it has 19k reads??

Why do you like this book so much!? (That's an actual question! Please comment what you like most about this book? Also add what you think I should improve on, I'd love to read your comments and try to improve!!)

Now, for the important question! I've recently started writing this into a exercise book (one that you'd use for school work or something like that) and I've incorporated my Rk1000 X reader book into it and I'm wondering if you'd like for me, when I have enough written, to make that the rewritten version of this?? Basically, what I'm asking is; should I rewrite this book?

Because I look back at some of the old chapters and see how I writ them, then compare them to the version I'm writing in the exercise book and see that the handwritten version is better and more creative then this version. One possible downside though: It is not an X reader book!

Please let me know what you think! I'm just asking this because as of right now, I'm stuck on where to go with both the Rk1000 X reader book and this one; but I feel like with the handwritten version, I might get to the point I'm trying to with this one.

Thank you for 19k reads!! Please tell me what you love about this book and what you think I should improve on; and please tell me if you want me to write the handwritten combined version of this book X my Rk1000 X reader book!