6k Reads, Another Book And A Little Bit About This Book!!

6k reads:

Thank you guys so much for this! I hit 5k reads on the 5th of may! And as I'm writing this it's the 15th of may! That's an insanely quick growth!

How are you so amazing!? Why are you so interested in this!? It's too sweet and too nice! I don't deserve this! I killed Hank and Sumo! Why are you so sweet and nice after I did that!?

Hell, I kill Conan in chapter 8!! And you're still freaking amazingly nice!! I don't deserve it! Go read another Rk900 X Reader book that has a low amount of views! They deserve it, not me!

But seriously, thank you all so SO much!! That's amazing! To gain a thousand reads in 10 days? That's absolutely incredible! Thank you!

Another Book:

Okay so, I may or may not be over working myself with this, but! I started writing another book. Actually it's another two but the other one is still under works for the first chapter, so it's definitely not ready yet.

Now I wouldn't usually do this, but seeing as it is another Detroit: Become Human FanFiction, I thought I might as well.

It's a Rk1000 X Reader book! It's hopefully going to be a little bit different from this one. And not just because it's Rk1000 instead of Rk900!

It's taking a different route than this one and I hope you guys like it as much as you like this one! And no, it won't stop me from continuing this book!

A Little Bit About This Book:

This book is my top priority right now! I'm super proud of it and where it's going, so I'm not abandoning it now! Or ever really considering, when I go to college, if I go to college, I want to get a degree to write books!

And I want to make this book, the first one I publish, if I become a writer. It will obviously be changed around a bit but I'm too proud of this book to not do that.

I'm still not sure how long I want this book to be, but it won't be ending soon, I know that for a fact! And if I do end it soon, it'll most likely be because I don't want to make it too long.

And at this rate if I end it, I'll more than likely write a sequel, if you want that?

I'm thinking about ending it after 'you' and Conan solve this Red Ice/ murder case. But I'm not quite sure yet! So don't go commenting about that yet, okay!?

Okay this is way too long of an Authors Note so, I'm going to leave this here! Thank you again for 6k reads! I hope you check out my Rk1000 X Reader book, but you don't have to unless you want to! Thank you!