Chaper 14: The Drama That You Could Of Watched

I'm skipping ahead a couple of days because 13 chapters of one vacation is WAY too many!! For my liking anyway.

P/s = Preferred soda

Day: 14

After 11 more days, a 6 am, 5 hour long flight and an hour long drive from the airport, I'm finally back home! Well about to be, we literally just pulled into the parking lot.

"Fucking finally! I've missed my baby!" I say as Conan reverses into my reserved parking space because he still won't let me drive. Like what problem could I cause driving an old ass car that my dad cherished?

It's too special to me and my dad for me to let it get wrecked! If anything I should be the one to drive it so I know HE won't wreck it but no! He just has to be the best boyfriend ever and escort me everywhere.

"You know when you say 'my baby' it makes it sound like you have an actual toddler not a puppy." Conan says as he turns the engine off and hands me the keys.

"Yeah, but if you owned a dog as long as I have and that dog is really important to you, they are your baby." I explain as I get out of the car and start heading towards the elevator with Conan, no doubt, hot on my heels.

"I like dogs but I wouldn't call one my baby." Conan replies as we enter the elevator, I immediately place my key in the lock and press my floors button.

"Yeah, but Grey is the only other thing in my life right now and I've had him since he was five months old, so he's my baby." I say as I lean against the elevator wall facing Conan slightly.

"I get that but that doesn't mean that I would call him my baby, he yours." Conan says as we continue waiting for the bloody slow ass elevator to get to my floor.

"Is it just me or is this elevator slow as fuck right now?" I ask as I begin getting fed up with this long ass wait. I swear this thing is slowing down every time I use it.

"Oh, it's not just you, the elevator is getting old. The people that run this place have put in a order for a new one, it is due to be replaced soon." Conan answers as we almost reach my floor.

"Thank fuck." I say as reposition myself to stand back up as we near our floor. "language" I hear Conan say as I hear a soft 'ding' indicating that we reached our floor.

"Says the Android that would probably swear to stop me from swearing." I say as I step out of the elevator and immediately start wondering where Grey is.

"Grey! I'm home!" I yell out as I leave my suitcase next to the couch. "You did tell Bf/n that we would be back at 11 AM right?" Conan asks as he takes his jacket off.

"Yes! I'm not stupid, you know?" I ask sarcastically as I head into the kitchen to grab a can of soda because I need something after a hour long drive.

"Never mind, she just texted you saying that she's stuck in traffic." I hear Conan say as I look through the fridge for a soda I might want.

"Thank god! Text her back telling her that's fine." I reply as I finally decide on a can of P/s and head back into the lounge room to relax for a while before I start unpacking.

"Message sent. Do you want me to start unpacking?" Conan asks as he sits down next to me on the couch. "No, we can unpack later. I just want to relax for a bit." I answer as I lean into his side and have a sip of my P/s.

*The Next Day*

After Conan and I unpacked everything and Bf/n dropped off my sweet little baby boy, Grey, I decided that I needed some rest before tomorrow's work load.