Double Dates Are Iconic

"Look at this house! It's so pretty. Michaela, your mom's a designer right?" I ask, amazed my the beautiful black and whites marble that enlightens the house whole also setting a theme.

"Yep, that's where I get my fashion and design sense from. I want to become a home designer like my mom, I've always wanted that," Michaela smiles.

"I'm glad we chose your house to sleepover at," I smile.

"Of course! My house is perfect for a fun Friday night sleepover! We can sleep in the living room with the flat screen!" Michaela points to the giant flat screen hung up on the white wall.

"You said you have sleeping bags right?" Selena asks, since we don't have any.

"Oh yeah right! Let me go get those!" Michaela rushes upstairs, leaving Selena and I in the living room. We walk around awkwardly, not wanting to sit down or anything because it's considered rude. I hear the stairs creaking, so I go over to the stairs and start talking.

"Michaela, is there-?" I stop when I see the person I'm taking to isn't Michaela. It's a boy, a very attractive one. Black hair, dark eyes, and mocha skin like Michaela's. He's in a blue tank top, which is showing off his nicely toned arms. Is this her brother that's a year older than us? I remember her mentioning him once. I think his name is Mikey.

He steps down to the edge of the stair. "What were you gonna ask?"

I feel myself blanking. "Where the bathroom is." I make that up, I honestly don't know what I was going to ask. He threw me off, and now my heart is racing. It's awkward, and he's hot on top of that, so my heart is taking a real beating.

"It's to the right of the living room," he replies in a deep, sexy voice.

I feel like melting into a puddle. "Selena, the bathroom is to the right of the living room!" I pretend that she's the one who asked.

"O-Oh okay," I hear her respond. I'm not sure if she's playing around, if she's confused, or if she really needed to use the bathroom.

I gaze at his arms, and smile like an idiot. I haven't come across someone so good looking since Jake and Nick. Right now, I don't even want to think about the two of them. So focusing on a new sexy boy is the perfect distraction and damn is he a good distraction.

"So you're Mikey?" I ask with a wide smile.

He smirks, opening his eyes wider. "I'm surprised Michaela talks about me. Yes I am, the one and only Mikey!"

I keep smiling with a dreamy stare. "I'm Luca, nice to meet you." I should probably extend my hand or something to be polite, but I don't like hand shakes.

His eyes light up a bit. "Oh I've heard about you. You're the gay one!"

I look to the side, a little annoyed that's how I'm remembered. There are many other gay people in the world! I am proud to be gay though, so I guess being remembered as such isn't so insulting. I am the gay one! I'm gay and I'm proud!!!

"Gayer than any other could hope to be," I joke.

He chuckles. "I knew Michaela would be the type to get a gay best friend."

"I'll have you know that I am more than just a stereotype!" I state.

His eyes widen and he steps closer to me. I want to jump on him and touch his sexy, athletic body. "Yeah? How are you different?"

I glare and roll my eyes, a little offended. "For one thing, I'm no best friend who follows girls. I'm the bitch that girls follow. I also happen to watch sports games!" I reference how I went to one game in my life.