Chapter 28: Rescue

What Naru felt, she doesn't like it.

"Is this it?"

Naru nodded as both her and Jiraiya were hiding on top of a tree as they looked at a seemingly innocent cave in front of them.

Both had been traveling for over 5 hours when Naru catch the remaining scent of where the place Tsunade and Orochimaru last they saw them. They followed it until they stopped in front of a cave.

Actually, the cave looked so so so familiar. She does not know why, but she knew that this place is something that she saw from their future. Sasuke might know this if she told him this when they got back, yeah she knew there's a small chance that they won't.

Knowing Madara, that bastard of an Uchiha have a trap ready for them inside.

She looked at the toad sannin, "You got the plan or do I have to say it again?"

Jiraiya grumbled on that one as Naru grinned instead of laughing. Well, atleast the old pervert is still the same, past or present.

"Yeah Yeah", Naru gave a last nod as she used a illusion jutsu to blend in more as Jiraiya dropped on the ground silently and disappeared to the North direction.

Naru's eyes hardened as she ran in a speed that might even make a certain future (Or maybe past) Yellow Flash jealous. If their is one thing that she learned while fighting Madara is that he always use everything that he has in an advantage to win, whether he kills or whether he terrorize.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Now this is worrying", Hiruzen puffed his pipe as smoke flowed out while he frowned down at the paper held in his hands. The white majestic Fox that brought the letter almost made him have a heart attack when he saw the four tails swaying behind its back.

But what made it more weird is that there's three children sitting on it as the giant majestic white Fox gave him a letter, a letter that had the Uzumaki seal engraved on it.

Though, after a little bit of coaxing and friendly smiles, they got the names of the three children. Yahiko, Konan, and Nagato.

He can still remember the content of it.

Hey jiji,

We got a little bit of umm....... let's say....  Problem? Yeah let's call it like that.

So when we're in Ame, we successfully immobilize their army and rescued the hostages so that's well and done. The three children that came with the letter are orphans from the Village so would it be......... Well I'm just going to be straightforward and say that just give them to Sasuke and he'll know what to do (Even though both you and I know that he doesn't like children that much, but I digress)

So the problem that I'm talking about is the fact that....... Tsunade and Orochimaru got kidnapped. By someone that I really don't want to meet right now.

Both of them got kidnapped by Madara.

I know that this isn't the time to finish him so I'll just distract him to give them the time to escape and I'll follow after.

Plus, that egoistical red eyed sharingan bastard need a little bit of a beat down dattebayo!

Naru Namikaze (Uchiha)
From the most sexy Rokudaime Hokage of Konohogakure

Although the last part made him chuckle a little bit.

Though this left him in a predicament as he looked at the twitching Uchiha standing in front of him while the three children was sitting on the chair at the side as they curiously looked outside the window, although the red haired kid looked at them in cautiousness while the violet haired girl looked plain emotionless, but he could see the curiosity as she looked at the whole village.