Chapter 5: Ninja Training

It has been roughly 10 months and 5 months for the Genin Exams to start here at Konohagakure.

Now at the south district of the village, a second story house was seen as a woman who looked at the tender age of 29, has cerulean eyes and blonde hair, was humming as she started cooking for breakfast.

Putting the last plate on the table, the blonde shouts, "Mina-chan, time for breakfast!!"

Foot steps can be heard as a boy who had the same cerulean eyes and blonde hair from the woman walked down the stairs as he yawned.

"Good morning kaa-san."

"Good morning to you too Minato-kun."

The boy, now identified as Minato, grinned as his mother as he sat down at the table with his mother to eat her cooking, which in his opinion was heaven.

"Itidakimaisu!"

Minato lifted up a chopstick as he slowly eat the food in front of him while his mother, named Naru, looked at his son in fondness.

Minato seeing the look, again, tilted his head as he blinked making a very scary reaction from his mother.

"KYAAA! OH YOUR SUCH A CUTIE MINA-CHAN!"

Now Minato was being hugged tightly as he felt that he was being swayed, which it really is.

"EVERYONE WOULD BE JEALOUS OF ME HAVING A CUTE AND SMART SON!"

Minato was slowly turning green from the luck of air entering his body. "K-kaa-san............ c-can't...... b-breathe....."

Naru stopped her movements as she blinked and looked down. There she saw her son turning green making her suddenly dropping Minato on the ground.

"Oh, sorry Mina-chan."

"I-its alright k-kaa-san."

Naru gave a sigh as she looled at her hands clenching and unclenching it, "I better learn how to control my chakra more."

"Sorry about that Mina-chan, but tell you what, since Hokage-sama gave me a day off today, I planned on training you."

Hearing the words that came out of his mother's mouth, a split eating grin appeared at his face getting excited and giddy about his mother training him. He knew that his mother was strong, not when he sneaked on her room and saw all of the S-class scrolls on the shelf at the corner of the room, but he knew that his mother won't totally really need to know that.

And from what he heard from the ninjas around and gossiping civilians, he heard many praises to his mother making him proud and happy to have a mother as strong as a kage.

"YATTA!"

Naru smiled as she watched as her son kept on jumping and bouncing all getting giddy making her eyes roll.

'Pfft, as if your any better.'

Naru blinked as she heard a deep menacing yet sarcastic voice started ringing inside her head.

'Kuruma, I haven't heard of you in like.... months!!! What happened?'

'The justsu that I used remember? It took all of my chakra making me too.......... weak to telepathically talk to you. So I have to sleep and replenish my chakra.'

Naru blinked, 'Oh.'

'Tch, just hurry up, the gaki-s already waiting outside.'