Chapter 24: (No title😂)

"Tsunade?"

Hazel eyes clashed with black. Naru mentally sweatdropped.

"I actually forgot about Tsunade... "

A snort was heard at her mindscape by a certain Fox, "Why am I not surprised."

"Shut it Kuruma."

Unknown to the other occupants about the banter of two....... Umm..... ("Try and say idiots and I'm going to RASENGAN up your ass into the next dimension!!") well people, the two sannins were having a stare off while poor Minato was blinking owlishly in the middle of the crossfire.

"Naru-baachan!!"

A certain red head came crashing down the staircase holding a certain paper with a written kanji sprawled on it.

"I ALREADY DID IT!!"

Naru grinned at the girl, "Well done Kushina."

Jiraiya broken the stare off as he looked at the paper as he recognized it as fuinjutsu, "Gravity seals? Doesn't it only work in the human body?"

Naru's grin turned from proud to mischievous as she wagged her finger in front of the Toad perverts face, "I think you might be underestimating the world of seals Jiraiya-chan."

Jiraiya looked disgruntled when the -chan suffix was added to his name while Tsunade looked amused.

"You see", Naru grabbed the seal from the also grinning Kushina as both Naru and her had the same grin etched on their face, "Gravity seals may be known to increase gravity to the human body, but it doesn't mean that you can't increase a certain object's own weight. And I think you need to looked at the seal clearly."

Jiraiya looked confused, but when he looked clearly at the Gravity seal, it does look a little bit different. It might have the usual circular seal on but there's another kanji sprawled at the side, and you can't see it easily seeing that it's a little bit small.

That it, until he recognized it. His eyes widened in shock, "You added a storage seal and added your chakra?!"

Naru nodded, "Storage seals can actually store a few chakras but when you add too much, it's going to explode. So if you attach this seal to a certain object, you activate it by pumping chakra into it releasing the chakra inside the storage seal while the gravity seal recognized the chakra flowing out the storage seal as the object's main chakra, and with that, you can now increase the objects gravity."

Jiraiya nodded dumbly, "Its so...... "

"Simple?", Naru asked as her foxy grin turned to a smirk. Ah, if someone told her when she was still in her younger years that she would turn into a Fuinjutsu Mistress and going to the past portraying as a mother to her old man's past, then she would give them a weird look and punch them to the next dimension.

"I'm home."

Naru blinked, Minato brightened, Kushina grinned again, Jiraiya looked confused, and Tsunade looked curious.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"So your thinking that it might be better to just give them a mission about the rebellion happening at the Rain Village?"

Sasuke nodded, "It would be easier this way, this can give them more experience and getting the sannin title can have its benefits. Enemies would have to think twice in attacking them seeing that they have the sannin title."

Hiruzen puffed his pipe letting out a swirl of smoke giving him an ominous look. What the ANBU Commander had suggested might be beneficial, but he can't help but worry for his former students life seeing that they're against Hanzō, the Lizard Summoner of the Rain Village. He knew what would happen to them seeing that Naru already told him what would happen.