Chapter 14: Again?!!

Sasuke sighed as he mentally winced when he heard another crash and an enraged scream courtesy of three specific genins.

'How is that damn cat still alive?!!"

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the bane of Sasuke's genin days is still alive even though its an animal. So please let me introduce you all to Tora, known throughout Konohagakure No Sato as the Demon Cat.

'But now I understand what Kakashi-sensei felt watching us catch the darn cat.'

A smirk of pure evil was plastered on his once stoic face enraging the genins who saw this thinking that their Satanic Uchiha of a sensei is enjoying watching them suffer.

"Gah!"

Minato, Fugaku, and Hiashi was on a dog pile on top of each other with poor Minato on the bottom.

The three genins glared at their sensei, "You know tou-san, I think I may know the reason why kaa-san always call you a teme."

The response was only a smirk, "Hn."

>>Somewhere<<

"This is so stupid dattebane!!"

Naru just rolled her eyes and flipped another page from the book she was reading and ignored the boring moans and frustrated comments running out of her genin team's mouth.

"Why the heck is picking up leaves a mission?!!"

The once timid and shy Hyuuga shouted in a very frustrated way as the once gentle and calm Mikoto Uchiha had a small scowl on her face even though its not noticable, but she can see it.

Kushina.......... well she's still Kushina but still much more hot headed this time.

"I agree with Hina over here, I've been waiting non-stop the whole night from today's mission but this is what I get?!!"

Naru sighed and rubbed her temples, 'Now I know how Kakashi-sensei feel when I always complain. This might be his revenge.'

And for some reason, an image of the still 26 year old Kakashi appeared in her head holding that stupid book of his while laughing evily.

"Kushina-chan, Mikoto-chan, Hina-chan. This is just a D-rank mission. And if I deem all of you enough, we could go to a more harder mission every time."

Now the last sentence riled all of them up as she watched them completely make the whole yard clean.

She sweatdrop, 'Maybe I should've said that from the beginning.'

She shrugged her shoulders and continued reading her book not seeing the shocked and jaw dropping civilians from the backyard door.

>>Time Skip<<

"FINALLY!!"

The blonde and two ravennette all but just plopped on the ground as Sasuke rolled his eyes from his position as Hiruzen looked on amused holding a bag where a currently lashing cat was inside.

The door opened revealing a panting red head and black heads covered in dirt as a wave of blonde hair was behind them.

"Oh, your team is also done from their mission?"

"Hn."

Naru's eyebrow twitched and saw the panting 11 year olds at the ground as she looked at the Sandaime's hand. She covered her mouth to prevent herself from cracking up at her son's murderous glare.

"Done already at your mission Naru-chan?"

"Of course, my cute little genins are the best."

They all but practically ignored the adults as the girls all rested their bodies on top of the boys also ignoring their pained groans.

The adults looked on amused on the show, but things doesn't go as planned.

"Now then, Team 7 and 13. I'll now give all of you a C-rank mission."

Six of their heads immediately snapped up and looked wide eyed at the Sandaime with hopeful eyes hating to get another stupid damn D-rank mission were, as Naru once called it, 'Chores that lazy bastards doesn't want to do.'

"You will be protecting a bridge builder."

Both Sasuke and Naru's eyebrow all but rose up as they looked on surprised from hearing the same mission that all but changed their life views.

"Let him in."

The door opened as they saw a very noble looking man entered with an aura that all shonibis hate radiating out of him, smugness and cowardness.

But one thing that the first thing he did makes him a number one list of Sasuke's Accidental Murder List.

He shamelessly and practically just started to flirt with his, wife.

The aura he was producing only intensified making the genins and even the Sandaime cower as they all but hides behind the mahogany table. The man was either brave or just dense for not even sensing the very murderous man behind him.

Naru also started to twitch, this man started to piss her off. So she did one thing that is always effective in men.

"Sir, I would please request for you to lay me off. Or else............"

Naru but all broke the pebble she was holding to million tiny pieces scaring the man. And now after this, he can now sense two red bloodshot eyes glaring holes at his head.

So he slowly turned his head and instantly regretted it.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!"

Everyone who heard all but practically ignored the scream from the Hokage tower already used to the random screams happening inside the hidden village since the time the Fox Sannin had lived inside said village causing mayhem here and there. And also prayed for the poor soul already knowing that the wrath of the blonde beauty was not to be mess with.

And apparently that category also went to her notorious and infamous husband who can turn you ice cold with just a stare and a wrath equal to the King of Hell, Satan himself. But not forgetting the fact that the man was clearly possessive of what he has so it wouldn't be a surprise if over a hundred men was sent to the hospital with either broken bones, fractured ribs, or any near death experiences.

>>Time Skip<<

Hiruzen cautiously looked at the stoic Uchiha, but he can still see that he's not okay with the upcoming mission as the genins was at their sensei's side, well not for Team 7 as they can clearly see that their Satanic sensei still feels murderous after he almost killed the moronic man. So they opted on staying at Team 13's sensei.

The Sandaime cleared his throat, "Now them, as I was saying before. This man is Mutsumito Kateru, he came from the Hidden Waves-"

Now this is where Sasuke and Naru felt ďe javu, is their future really haunting them?

"Now all you need to do is protect and help him from his journey already knowing that bandits will try and rob him. Do I made myself clear?"

"Hai Hokage-sama."

Sasuke and Naru turned to their genins, "Now my cute little genins, just bring over a pack of clothes and some supplies that can last over a month. All meet outside the Village gates after 3 hours."

"Hai sensei!"

Both adults disappeared in a flash of blue and yellow leaving the grumbling genins behind all sulking about the fact that their senseis have a much more better way on transportation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yey another late update! (Insert sarcasm)

Now please all expect that I might not update very often in the 3rd week of march since its almost time for our examination as today I will be very busy in school work.

Hope you can endure for 3 weeks.

Ja ne~