Chapter 3: Mother

"Okay class, dismissed"

All of the students cheered as they all run put of the classroom. "See you tomorrow Minato!"

"Yeah see you!"

Minato gave a smile as he waved to Inoichi and Choza. All of them was now outside the academy and the kids all got kisses from their parents.

Minato smiled sadly and took a sit to the swing where he always do after the dismissal of the academy. He always wonder if his parents still cared for him since they left him. Do they still remember him perhaps?

Maybe the answer will be no. Minato sighed as he stared at the ground sadly.

"Hokage-sama!"

Minato looked up and saw Hiruzen smiling at him. "H-hokage-sama"

"Minato-kun"

Hiruzen kneels so that he can look at Minato in the eye directly. "I have a surprise for you"

Minato send him a confused look. Hiruzen smiled as he looked behind him. Minato followed his eyesight and found himself to go wide eyed.

There she was walking towards him with a smile. Her blonde hair and eyes that both they shared, the person right in front of him........

"Minato-kun, meet your mother"

Minato was frozen. Naru smiled as she spread her arms waiting for him to hug her. Without a second though, he run and in her awaiting arms and hugged her afraid that she might be just an illusion.

Naru smiled as she brought her hand up and stroked Minato's hair. "I miss you.......... mom"

"I miss you too.......... Mina-kun"

Hiruzen smiled as he admired the family in front of him. He now miss his own family too.

Both mother and son had got the atention of the crowd as they also looked at the scenery. All of them was happy for the both of them to be together again. Even Minato's classmates was also looking at them with happiness and envy. His mother was gorgeous and looked like an angel.

Minato retracted by Naru and she saw that he had been crying. Naru took her handkerchief and quickly wipe off the tears running out of his eyes. "Lets go home now Mina-kun"

Minato nodded and held up his mother's hand. Naru stood up and looked at Hiruzen, "Thank you for everything Hiruzen"

"The pleasures all mine Naru-chan"

Naru smiled as both her and Minato disappeared in a yellow flash surprising everyone including Hiruzen and the hidden ANBU.

>>Time Skip<<

Minato blinked as he stared at his new home. He looked at his mother and asked her, "Umm............. m-mom?"

Naru looked at him and smiled when she heard him call her mom. "Yes Mina-kun?"

"W-where's my room?"

"Oh right. Its at the second floor and at the right side with a blue door."

Minato smiled and gave her a quick peck in the cheeks and immediately run to his room. Naru was in a daze when he did that. It actually reminded it of............ him.

'Sasuke........'

Naru shake her head as she walked to her own room and slept quickly having a smile on her face.

>>Morning<<

Minato woked up and looked at his surroundings. He was not at his usual apartment that's for sure. He started panicking when what happened yesterday started filling up in his head.

When it all clicked, he immediately jolted up from his bed and started running in the house finding his mother. She was not in the bathroom, the other room or in the living room. There's only one left, the kitchen.

When he was now walking to the kitchen, he can smell that something was being cooked. He started walking quicker and when he arrived, he saw his mother cooking steak.

His eyes started watering again. He's mother was now actually right in front of him.

Naru felt that someone was watching her saw she looked at her back while holding the spatula and saw Minato standing there looking at her. "Ah~ Good morning Mina-kun~"

Naru blinked when she saw Minato hugged her and buried his face to her stomach. "E-eh?"

"I-I though t-that your........ not r-real.."

Naru simply giggled when she heard what he said and ruffled his hair. "Mina-kun, I'm real okay?"

Minato looked up at his mother and saw her angelic smile which made him smile also. Minato was taken aback when Naru had poked his forehead using her point and index finger. "Eh?! What was that for?!!" Minato pouted as he rubbed his forehead.

Naru softly laughed. "Now I know how wonderful Sasuke feel like when he always does this"

"Eh? Who's this Sasuke guy mom?"

Minato notices as Naru smiled sadly. "He's your......... father Mina-kun"

Minato stared wide eyed. "T-then, where is h-he?"

A single tear had dropped from Naru's eyes as she remembered Sasuke. The only one who had first became precious to her.

Naru blinked when Minato wiped her tears with a handkerchief which was actually hers. Naru smiled as she let Minato wiped away her tears. "Mom you don't need to answer that" Minato said as he now realized that maybe his dad was dead.

Naru regained her bearings. "Its time to eat now Mina-kun, you stilk have school today"

Minato smiled and excitedly hopped on the chair as he looked at the food his mother prepared. There was beef soup, steak, ramen and bento. "Itadakimasu"

Minato took a bite and suddenly he felt as if he was known in heaven, wow his mother was good at cooking. "Is it good?"

"No its.............. fantastic!!! This taste all delicious"

Naru giggled as she listens to her son's compliments about her cooking.

After they were done eating, Naru had taken Minato to the Academy. Naru kissed Minato's forehead and gave him his lunch. "Have a good day Mina-kun"

"Hai mom!"

Minato waved as he run inside.

Now that he was out of sight, she had disappeared in a yellow flash and suddenly reappeared inside the Hokage office which surprised Hiruzrn making him choke at his pipe.

"We need to talk Hokage-sama"

Hiruzen rose a brow at how serious she looks and talks.

"And that is?"

THE END