Chapter 2: Adopt

Hiruzen was in the middle of war as he glared at his opponent.......... paperwork. There was a million stack on his desk as he kept on writing and reading it every single one.

He sighed as he puts another paper down and blows on his pipe. It has been peaceful in Konohagakure, that's alright and okay for him.

He sighed again and picked a glass of water as he drink-

SLAM

Hiruzen spits all of the water he was drinking and kept choking. After regaining himself, he looked up and saw a chunin standing at the door apologizing.

"I'm very sorry Hokage-sama!"

"No no it's fine. So why are you here?"

"Hokage-sama. Someone was found at the village gates. We had taken her at the hospital since she was found injured."

"I see, I will be going to meet her. Is she awake?"

"Hai Hokage-sama"

Hiruzen nodded and took his coat and followed the chunnin out the room and to the hospital.

They walled and Hiruzen greeted some of the local villagers as they past by. When they had arrived at the hospital, Hiruzen asked the nurses the room of the unknown lady. After hearing the room, Hiruzen walked to the 3rd floor and to the west ward.

When he knew that he was now near, he saw both Shikayari Nara and Inori Yamanaka (A/N: Since I dont know the name of both Inoichi and Shikaku's dad, I just made it up) near the door of the room and was talking to each other in whispers as to not grab any attention.

Both of them snapped back and looked at his direction. "Hokage-sama"

"Inori, Shikayari. So how's our............ unknown stranger?"

"Well Hokage-sama. The first thing that we have learned is that she's a shinobi-"

"KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

All of them suddenly barged in the room and saw the lady, who looked 25 years old, with a orange fox beside her as she looked at them wide eyed.

>>Approximately 15 Minutes Ago<<

Cerulean eyes snapped open and immediately saw white. 'Great, the hospital...... again'

But before she could even think about how to escape, she saw an orange fox beside her who has nine-tails. "Kurama?"

"Yeah, its me kit"

"B-but how......"

"I don't know, maybe that's the jutsu's effect."

Naru nodded and took the answer as she inspected her surroundings. But then she remembered something.

Kurama got surprised when Naru's head had suddenly turned to him, wide eyed. He was wondering if her neck was even working when he heard a snap.

"Kurama. D-did the jutsu worked?"

Kurama blinked, and remembered the true purpose while they're here. "Yes it worked"

Naru's eyes widened. "Then.......... what time are we?"

Kurama was now getting nervous. Now how will he ever tell her if he doesn't want her to kill him?

Oh forget, he's the Kyuubi no Kitsune, he's the most powerful biju out there. A chakra infused punch won't kill him. So Kurama had decided to tell her.