Chapter 19: Gio Gato

"I'll go to the town right now."

"Be safe kaa-saan."

"Yeah Naru-sensei!"

"Don't be late and we're going to spar later sensei! Ttebane!"

Naru smiled at the genins as she looked at the reading Uchiha seating on the couch.

"Anything you want?"

"Hn, stay out of trouble."

Naru pouted at what Sasuke said while the genins snickered at the background. "Whatever teme, and FYI trouble always follows me not the other way around."

"Hn."

Naru sighed and just gave a quick kiss at Sasuke's cheeks as she waved at the others.

"Oh and kaa-san! Please don't  forget to buy dango!"

"And Ramen! Don't forget about the ramen!"

Naru laughed when she heard what Hiashi muttered about the last shout, "Stupid ramen addict."

Suffice to say, his face was met by an incoming fist which he narrowly avoided but not the next one. 

>>At the Village<<

Naru hummed as she strolled around the place looking around the place while her right hand was holding two packages which is filled with dango and the other was a box of miso ramen.

That's when she heard a scream. She almost dropped her packages but she catches it quickly and puts it in her storage seal at her wrist as she disappeared in a yellow flash going to the sound of the scream.

Suffice to say, when she arrived at the scene, she felt her blood started to boil.

There in front of a rundown cottage was a woman trying to protect her children from two missing nins who was cornering her. But the thing that made her more angry is the fact that one of the missing nins have one of their kunai at the neck of the little girl he was holding.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

The man didn't have to move as an incoming fist collided with his face sending him faraway and knocking down trees. His partner  was also unfortunate as he followed the same faith as his other fellow as his masked face kissed the ground.

Naru returned her hands to her side as she huffed.  Hearing a cry and a whimper she turned to her back and saw the crying girls with their mother encircling her hands at their shaking body, protecting them from harm.

She walked at their side as the mother looked at her  as her eyes shine in appreciation, "T-thank you for rescuing ne and my girls."

Naru smiled as she knelt down facing the mother, "Your welcome."

Hearing a whimper, she turned her cerulean eyes to the little girl that was taken hostage by the missing nin and saw a cut at her arm. She lifts her hand and mentally frown as the girl flinch seeing the advancing hand but gradually starting to relax when it was being healed by Naru as her hand glowed green above the cut.

"There."

The girl blinked as she looked at the cut and only saw her healthy skin, she grinned at the blonde in front of her, "Thank you!"

Naru returned the grin but frowned as she looked at the other woman, "What happened? Why were you being attacked?"

The woman reluctantly opened her mouth and said in a low voice, "I-its because my h-husband,  t-they killed him l-last year because he d-didn't paid the t-tax. And now t-they're back again for another one b-but I don't have a-any money. A-a-and...... "

"Sshh... You don't need to complete that."

"T-those shinobis h-had been terrorizing o-our village long enough for over 10 years."

Naru frowned, "What? Then Koteru must be telling the truth."

The woman suddenly turned to her wide eyed, "K-Koteru? He's been saving us?"

Naru nodded, "Yes and asked us for help. Who was the one behind all of this?"

Before the woman could even stutter a word, the boy in her arms lashed out as he looked at the woman angrily. Not of her but because of the man that he said that made Naru shocked.

"It's that bastard Gio Gato!!"

Naru's head went to a stop.

'Whelp, looks like things really are getting interesting.'

'It isn't interesting you dumb Fox. And now even that Gato is here!'

Naru nodded at them, "Please get out of here and run as far away as you can, alright?"

And now the woman didn't hesitate to nod as she grabbed both hands of her son and daughter and ran, not even looking back.

After seeing the three be engulf by the trees, her soft smile turned to a sadistic smirk as she looked behind her to the two groaning masked nins.

'Torture?'

'Torture.'

After a few screams here and there, Naru had gotten an information that Gatō had been stopping the works here at the village and started to kidnap woman and girls after  finding out that they haven't had any money. But she'll out a stop into this, one way or another.

>>In another Room<<

A man grunted as he rolled his shoulder, "Man, I didn't know that the infamous Zabaru Momochi was defeated easily, and by a konoha shinobi no less."

He glared at the smirking man at the doorway, "Fuck off Gato."

"You watch your tongue Momochi or else the deal would be off. Now then, I'll give you another chance, it's plain and simple and your brain might be able to understand correctly this time. Kill.The. Konoha. Shinobis. Now."

>>Koteru's House<<

Fugaku scowls as Minato lets out a victorious whoop.

Hiashi smirked, "It seems Namikaze had bested you again Uchiha."

The said Uchiha glared at the offending Hyuuga, "Shut up."

Right now, the boys were playing a game of shogi, and seeing that Minato always wins, both clan heirs had taken upon the challenge to beat the blonde prodigy and now losing. Apparently the only one that can win against the cheerful blonde is their lazy Nara friend (Which they won't admit).

Sasuke sigh and lowered his book to see the genins and saw the girls outside from the corner of his eye.

Patience was normally his forte but Naru was taking so long. Buying dango and ramen wasn't that hard and not too time consuming so what is holding her back? Unless those perverts is the reason behind those?

He was caught off of his musing when a sting started to throb at his back wrist making him tense. And just as he was about to warn his students, five figures has found their way inside the house followed by a scream.

Sasuke was really getting annoyed, 'They swarmed like flies.'

Right now he's fighting off 20 masked nins and seeing that he was doing a easy job defeating them one by one, they're weak. And to his annoyance, they kept on multiplying if he defeated one of them.

'Tch, I'll just finish this off in one blow.'

His normal three tomoed sharingan eyes suddenly morphed and turned to the eternal mangekyou sharingan.

"Amaterasu."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Whelp, hope all of you enjoyed this chapter.

Hope all of you can wait for the other one.

Ja ne~