Bonus Chapter

Wow!! Over 1,000 votes?!! You guys are amazing. And to show my appreciation, this chapter is all dedicated to all of you.

Warning though: This chapter is not part of the plot and what happened if they won (which they really did in the real version) the 4th Great Shinobi War.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Bonus Chapter: Every male's Nightmare

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Troublesome."

Shikamaru looked the same as always, well except for the grimace oh so ever present in his face. Why?

Well, it's totally going to be troublesome if your at the crossfire of two very deadly glares by two very deadly people, and not just any normal people, but shinobi people.

So it's not a surprise when Neji Hyuuga, resident ANBU Captain, and Sasuke Uchiha, resident ANBU Commander, suddenly met inside the Barbecue Restaurant as both just greet each other with their own glares that can freeze anyone out cold (aka Neji) and can kill anyone with just a look (aka Sasuke)

And unfortunately, Shikamaru had to be included as the other males (Kiba, Lee and Sai) took refuge to the other side of the table and just brought Shikamaru in the middle to stop both of them if it got out of hand and since he's the smartest in all of them, they're sure that he'll make a reasonable excuse.

And it's a good thing that both keka genkai eyed users didn't resort into anything physical that might include kunais, shurikens, and Justus flying around the restaurant.

He internally groaned, he should've joined Choji and Shino in their mission. It's much more better to face off over 20 missing-nins rather than the looks of Lucifer and Satan.

"Troublesome, are you two going to order or not?", thankfully they each took their own menu as they finally broke the glaring contest that might or might have leaked a little dose of killing intent and scared the other customers, civilians or not.

"I'll take the usual."

"Hn, just water."

And here it goes again. Shikamaru groans.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh! I can't find anything decent to wear!"

"How many clothes do you even have forehead?!!"

"Shut up Ino-pig!"

Naru sighed again with Hinata, Tenten and Temari as they watch Sakura and Ino all about in the room with Ino throwing every clothes she can see to the panicked Sakura.

Currently, the girls were all thinking of a get together this day and planned on meeting at Sakura's place where they saw Ino helping Sakura with what to wear as the other girls wear what they can just find as they don't care on whatever they wear (Yeah, that's Naru, Tenten, Hinata, and Temari for you)

And really, Naru already saw a few decent ones. But apparently Sakura doesn't like each every one of them, and she even have the gall to criticize her outfit! Leather and silk can work together!

So Hinata, the oh so ever sweet girl, just suggest something that all of them can agree on.

"W-well, we can g-go shopping t-today to buy s-some clothes. We can j-just do our get-together t-tomorrow."

Tenten can't help but agree, "Yeah, I'm running out of kunais. And some of my sanitizers are running out of stalk anyway."

Even Naru nodded, "Yeah, some of my clothes got destroyed when I was training so I need a few clothed. And even maybe buy a few beauty stalks if I see one available."