Chapter 25: Bad News

Sasuke scowled, everyone sweated. The fire lighting the dark place started to flicker while wind started to gather around the closed room.

Everyone was sweating behind their masks as they stared at their annoyed Commander. ANBU Black Ops maybe emotionless when their at work, but once the mask is gone, they're just like any regular shinobis.

Except for the fact that they're more stronger that average shinobis. But because of this, they can also sense the danger when they see one. So it wouldn't be a surprise that everyone had the very same though, 'Were so screwed.'

Things were a jumbled mess inside the Uchiha's mind as he red all of the casualties that has been done inside Konoha while he was out training his Team just yesterday.

But one incident was something that really caught his eye.

Code: Red
Class: A-Class
Assigned: Team Ultra

Three bodies are found being experimented inside a hidden cave near the Konoha borders.

Suspect: None

'Is it Orochimaru?', he though, but when he saw the corpse taken he shook his head. The bodies were mangled at first, as he notices that their was a cut at both wrists and both ankles. It looks like they were first trapped, tortured before being experimented. And what intrigued him more is how they did it.

It wasn't Orochimaru-like experiment that he was used to in his teens. Instead of putting poisons in their body and started to cut and reform again, their chakra pulses were cut off or more specifically, their chakra coils are all removed as they were opened at the stomach based from the stitches that he saw from the belly.

Their were also cases of disappearance of children, preferably toddlers. Things weren't adding up. He knew that 3 years before this timeline that Orochimaru started his experiments, so is it him? Or someone else?

"Tch, Team Ultra!"

"Hai!", spoke 5 Anbus who's their specialty is gathering information and medics, and most importantly, he knew that all of the team's members are all ex hunter-nins so he knew that they can find more.

"I want all of you to investigate this clearly. Bring a report once you found something. Do you understand me?"

"Hai Soutaicho!"

Sasuke then turned to the others, "J want all of you to be alert. I don't want hearing any more incidents like this happening for the next couple of days, if it does, it means your weak, all of you are getting softer!! Make sure Konoha is safe inside and out, do you understand?!"

"Hai!"

He nodded as he hiraishined away, the Sandaime better know this. If things like this are already happened due to time paradox, he feared that things might change from what they knew.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Inside a dark room, red eyes were seen having a pinwheeled pattern etched at the red eyes.

"Have you found anything Zetsu?"

Zetsu, a plant like man having half of his body in white and black, nodded as he grinned. "Of course Master, it seed things are starting to go as planned."

The man grinned showing pearly white teeth as he chuckled evilly, "Indeed, and it seems my strength is starting to get better. What have you been giving me Zetsu?"

Zetsu just barely gave a grin, "I just gave you a youthful (A/N: Sorry, really have to do that 😂) dose."

The man grunted, "Well I do suppose it's working, but next time, do tell me what your giving me. I don't want to get poisoned now do we?"

Zeta's blackside chuckled, "Why, Madara, that's a pretty low assumption of me."

The man, now known as Madara smirked as the light finally reflected on his face. Instead of the old wrinkled white haired face that he normally had all this years, the dose Zetsu had been giving him started to make him strong as he started to feel his chakra replenishing faster.

"Very good."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Yes, this is quite concerning."

"What do you thing we should do?", Naru asked from Sasuke's side with her brows furrowed.

Hiruzen puffed his pipe as he lowered his hat, "Well, I think it might add up things in Amegakure."

"Why?"

"Amegakure orphans also started to decrease as random chakras were felt at every part of Amegakure, and after adding up all of the chakras to here, their might be the same person", Hiruzen explained as he looked directly at Naru's eyes.

"That's why, I need Naru and my former students to depart first thing tomorrow. I want all of this to stop as innocent children are starting to disappear, they're the villages hope and future, inform anything happening to them. Am I clear?"

Both kage leveled shinobis nodded, "Hai Hokage-sama."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Minato furrowed his eyes when he saw the news today and their sensies warning. Kids were starting to disappear as his kaa-chan forbidden him and Kushina from ever leaving the house without her permission.

He didn't protest knowing that she's just worried that's why he had been forbidden. But what made him boil is because children were being abducted and experimented left and right.

He isn't actually scared of his life, he's scares of his friends life as he rarely now saw them knowing that their parents also forbidden them. Even thought the victims were, from what Minato observed, toddlers which he deduced where children started forming their chakra coils inside them.

Right now, he was inside the living room reading some of his tou-san's kenjutsu books. Kushina was also in front of him, crouching at the table as she concentrated herself in making one of her tasked seals.

Minato was also interested in seals as his mother started to also teach him about it, even Kushina contributed. And him being known as a prodigy, immediately learned the basics down pad and ready advancing to level 3 in his lessons.

Naru was quite proud of his accomplishments as he watched in amusement as she bragged in front of Sasuke that Minato took more from her instead from him. (Duh, I mean, Minato was literally her own father so it should be switched)

Sasuke just ignored the jabs as he red one of his scrolls which intrigued Minato as Sasuke was too focused on said scroll. From what he learned in seals and what he saw in the scrawl, it looked like a storage seal.

He was caught off by his musings as his parents entered the room, "Were home!"

"Tou-san! Kaa-chan!"

"Baa-chan! Ji-chan!"

Naru greeted them back enthusiastically while Sasuke just merely tapped them at their foreheads as a greeting.

Naru then faced Kushina with a pout, "Muu, Shina-chan! Just call me kaa-chan! Your making me sound old."

Kushina nodded with a beam as she blushed, it has also been just 5 months since the time her whole clan was scattered. Then Naru sported a mischievous grin as she leaned to whisper (aka making Sasuke hear) at both of Kushina and Minato, "You can just call Sasuke ji-chan! After all, he acts like an old man!"

Kushina giggled at the back of her hand while Minato coughed at his hand, trying to cover his laughter which was failing miserably.

Sasuke ignored the jab, "Your cooking today!"

"Hey! I just cooked yesterday! It's your turn now!"

"Hn!"

"Ugh! Teme!"

Minato and Kushina laughed at their banter as Sasuke ignored Naru while Naru kept on annoying Sasuke. Yep, this was their daily night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━