Valentines Day Chapter♡

Love was in the air, water, earth or whatever crook or corner something can reach.

Yep, today on February the 14th, Konohagakure no sato is currently celebrating the day of the hearts.

"UGH!!!!!"

Or maybe not. A blonde can be seen thrashing around in her room as the son was at the doorway sweatdropping as he looked at his, clearly younger looking but 34 year old mother rolling on her bed.

"Umm........ kaa-san....... what are you doing?"

"What do you think I'm doing?!! Of course getting my frustration away!!"

"Why?"

Seeing the furious and fiery glare being sent to a faraway corner of the room courtesy of Naruto, Minato sweatdropped when he looked at the sight his mother was looking. Their were letters..... and ..... presents....... and teddy bears........ and flowers....... and ....... chocolates........ and .... oh my god is that a lingerie?!!!

"What are those for?", Minato was not stupid, its quite obvious, but he just need to confirm it so that he can prepare for the chaos that will going to happen later when his father is going to come home from a mission. The man is clearly possessive of what's his, and he learned that when he saw him putting over a dozens of men to the hospital when they always flirts with his mother.

"Of course they all came from........ those disgusting........... creatures....... yeah creatures."

A snort was heard at the back of her mind as she ignored the orange fluff of chakra at her mindscape.

"Creatures........ and you mean by........ males?"

"No animals", came the blunt response of Naruto as she deadpanned at her son.

"Now how am I going to hide all of this from Sasuke?"

"Didn't you even think about to burn it?"

"*snort* And let the chocolates go to waste? Of course not!"

"I didn't even-"

"I'm home."

Both blondes pales when they heard the dark monotonous voice of the Uchiha while they heard a click signaling that the door was closed.

"Minato? Naruto?"

The door opened to reveal a man with a pale face and onyx eyes as he looked at the nervous smiles of his wife and son. He rose a unimpressed brow as he looked at their failed acting but lets the flow.

"O-oh S-sasuke, you c-came early."

Sasuke ignores the stutters and answered nonetheless enjoying the show, "Yes, I also didn't expect the infiltration to be this quick."

Minato lets out a nervious laugh, "So tou-san, since you came h-home early. W-why don't we have a spar?"

His eyes suddenly looked at the corner and his face darkened. The blondes sweated when they looked at the face. The face clearly looked terrifying.

"S-so lets g-go out and h-have a spar", Minato was clearly not doing a good job on pushing his father away from the room. Clearly the man is 5 inches taller than his 5'11 stature, and he was clearly pushing a concrete wall. Well pushing a concrete wall is actually much more better than pushing a very murderous Uchiha man.

"Naru........... what are those?"

Minato didnt think twice as he escaped the room, leaving his panic looking mother.

'MINATO YOU TRAITOR!!!'

"Well?"

"Uh............. I can explain?"