Chapter 13: Team 7 & 13

"Team 10", a slender woman that has brown hair and hazel eyes wearing the typical Jounin uniform called as Team 10, consisting of Inoichi, Choza, and Shukaku followed their jounin sensei out of the classroom leaving Team 8, 7, and 13.

The door opened again revealing a man with jet black hair and yellow eyes enter the room who also had a jounin uniform on except he has a katana slung at his back.

"Team 8?"

Tsume, Shibi, and Hizashi all stood up and followed the man out the room leaving only the two Uchihas and Hyuugas, and one Namikaze and Uzumaki behind.

Kushina twitched in her seat, "What's taking them so long?"

Fugaku and Hiashi just remained emotionless as they tapped their hands and foot respectively as Minato grimaced.

After waiting for over 20 mins, they heard voices echoing at the hallroom outside the classroom.

"You were the one who stole it teme!"

"Both you and I know that I don't ate dango, and never will."

"That who ate it?!!"

"Use your eyes dobe."

A growl followed after as the door opened to reveal Minato's parents with Naru having a scowl on her face as Sasuke remained emotionless at the back as he held the door open as Naru march inside.

"Team 13, meet me at the Hokage Monument in 15 minutes. Failed to run in time, they'll be consequences."

Naru then turned to her husband and Naru pointed her hand to his chest, "And you, next time we buy some dessert, you will be the one paying."

"Hn."

Naru gave a last huff and glare to the indifferent Uchiha as she disappeared in a yellow flash. Sasuke then looked at the blinking children, "Well you heard what she said."

The girls immediately ran out the room leaving the boys behind with the tall Uchiha as said Uchiha turned to them, "Meet me at the roof."

And also disappeared in a blue flash.

>>Time Skip<<

The three girls panted as they tried to regain their breath after running up the Hokage Mountain only to see their blonde sensei perching herself on top of the 2nd Hokage's head overlooking the whole village.

"Oh good the three of you are on time. Very surprising."

Naru grinned at them as they beamed, "Now then, it seems we need some introduction over here. How about lets say our name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams ne? How about you go first Hina-chan?"

Hina lets out a shy smile, "I'm Hina Hyuuga. My likes is with my friends and with Hi........ashi-kun....."

Naru mentally grinned as Hina fiddled with her fingers, 'Oh I see, so this is where Hinata got her shyness. It seems I already found some proper blackmail.'

"My dislikes are arrogant and bad people who belittle others and my hobbies are gardening and reading. And my dream is to be.............. a wonderful mother in the future."

Naru's grin turned to a small sad smile which, thankfully, the girls didn't saw as she recalled what happened in the future. Hina might have died after giving birth to Hanabi 2 years and died, she just hope that her being their sensei, she could prevent that from happening.

"How about you Mikoto-chan?"

Mikoto had a gentle smile plastered on and said, "I am Mikoto Uchiha. My likes are kind and selfless people. My dislikes are arrogant and selfish people. My hobbies are sketching and taking care of pets. And my dream is............ be a strong kunoichi that my clam will look up to."

"A very wonderful dream Mikoto-chan. Now its your turn Kushina-chan", Naru said as she saw the red headed girl literally bounce in her seat.

"I'm Kushina Uzumaki dattebane! My likes are ramen and dango, dislikes are perverts and arrogant bastards!-"

"Kushina-chan language."

"My hobbies is training and cooking, and my dream is to be a strong kunoichi! Dattebane!"

All three genins looked at the beaming Naru and said in unison, "How about you Naru-sensei?"

"Well lets see, I'm Narumi Namikaze datteba-"

Naru silently cursed herself, she though that she already dropped that stupid tic when she went to the past. And apparently not, but Kushina will eventually know anyway since she told her that she's half Uzumaki.

"My likes of course is the lovable bastard of a husband of mine and of course my genin team. Dislikes is just the same as Kushina-chan over here but you can add the word asshole in the selection. Hobbies are gardening, sealing, cooking, and training. My dream had already been done."

Well not really in this timeline, she may had become the Rokudaime Hokage at their time, but she's not here.

Naru then grinned, "Well then girls, tomorrow morning, all of you will go to training ground 13 at 8'o clock sharp. Do you understand?"

"Hai sensei!"

>>Academy Roof<<

Minato mentally fidgeted as the Hyuuga and Uchiha at both his side fidgeted with him. Sasuke was in front of them staring down at them with a leveled stair. It has been over 15 mins since the time they arrived at the roof top and seated right in front of the reading Uchiha and now this happened.

"Umm......... what are we gonna do today....... sensei?"

Sasuke broke the stare as they saw his lips tug upward, "It seems you three had finally asked a question."

Fugaku frowned, "Is it really necessary to do that as we waste time?"

Sasuke then rose a brow at the young Uchiha, "Have you not learned something?"

Hiashi immediately spoke after, "Your breaking us."

A smirk appeared on the man's face, "Care to elaborate Hiashi Hyuuga?"

"Your pinning all of our ego down by staying quiet and also one of the virtue of being a shinobi is patience and initiative that can make you survive."

Sasuke nodded approval, "The time you graduated from the Academy is the time where you became adults. Immature minded people is the first one to die from the battle field if not trained enough. And as your sensei, I'm going to make sure that you three will be ready and survive on the outside world. Meet me at training ground 7 at 6, being late is no excuse and dire consequences will happen. Do you understand me?"

"Hai sensei!!"

Sasuke nodded and turned his head to Minato once the Uchiha and Hyuuga left, "You'll be coming home with me Minato."

Minato gave a grin as he followed his father and jumped from the railing as what his father also did and walked out the academy building to the south district of the village to their home.

|¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤:¤|

Another chapter done, hope all of you people like it.

Please don't forget to vote and enjoy!

Ja ne~