07, the first sighting

the first sighting of the middle of dortmund felt good again. about a week after the away game, i walked through the city with my little brother. i promised him to go to the city with him if his team won the game, and they did. he held an ice in his hand and we slowly walked through the city, down the westenhellweg. "let's sit on this bench here 'til you finish your ice. we can't go into the store with it" i said and he immediately jumped onto the bench. "lilia, are you doing better?" he asked and i was confused. "what?" "a couple weeks ago, you were really sad. are you better now?" he asked again and i softly smiled at him. "yeah, i'm a bit better now." i said and rubbed over his arm. he is really caring with the people he loves. he finished his ice and we went into saturn. mom allowed him to buy a nintendo, and since she knew we would go into the city today, she suggested to buy it today. we went a floor higher and looked out for the nintendos. as we found them, he picked the one he wanted and i paid for it with the money my parents gave me. we went out of the store again and got out of the middle of dortmund, walking down the normal streets. then, out of nowhere, i saw black, curly hair on the other side of the street. unfortunately, it was him. i was shook and automatically walked a bit slower, which didn't go unnoticed by my brother. "lil, what are you doing?" he asked loudly and he looked at me at first, but then he followed my gaze and also saw him. "oh." was just what he got out of his mouth now and the person on the other side looked over, directly into our direction. first, he looked at milan, and then at me. and when he looked right into my eyes, i felt that something inside of me was missing.

i sat in the tram and looked at my phone, as i noticed someone sitting down right in front of me. it was pretty late, around 11pm, and i looked up to look at the person. i recognised him and when i looked right into his eyes, i was fascinated. my face was probably hilarious right now, because he began to chuckle and that got me out of my numbness. "uhm, hey" i said and could have punched me for this, because it was so dumb. "hey" he said and smiled at me. "i'm lilia" i introduced myself and also smiled. "well, you probably know who i am, do you?" he asked and i nodded. his hair was shining and his eyes were a soothing brown. his appearence all in all was just even better than on the pictures. plus, he seemed really kind and open.

his eyes still had this soothing effect, but now, it didn't help me. it felt like everything inside of me was being pressed together and i felt tears rushing into my eyes. he seemed a bit suprised, but i quickly wiped away my tears and grabbed my brothers hand. i started walking again and didn't look back, because if i would, i would've broke down right on the spot. "i love you and everything gets better" was what my brother said and as i looked down to him, a tear fell onto the ground, leaving a mark of my sadness in the public.