04, the first meet up

the first meet up with an teammate of him is today. i sat in the tram and looked out of the window. i saw all the different people. people in a hurry, people who looked exhausted. but you can never see how the people feel inside. nobody right now in the tram can see that my heart aches. nobody can see that all i do is think about you. but i guess that's just how it is. and everytime i ride a tram, i think about you.

"i wouldn't have thought that you ride the tram" i said and he chuckled. "you don't know me very well yet" he said and i started walking. "yeah, you're right" i responded. "but i like riding the tram. you see all kinds of people. and that's cool" he said and i nodded. "you're right. but you can't get to know them all. maybe they appear different than they really are. someone can look really nice and kind, but they maybe really are people who hurt others. you never know." i explained and shrugged at the end. "i like the way you think" the taller guy said and i looked at him. "well, thanks? i guess?" i said and he laughed. jesus, his laugh is so beautiful. i also had to laugh and we continued walking into the sunset.

the tram stopped at the next station and i got out. i walked down the street and found the house i was looking for. i pushed the doorbell and i even heard it ring outside. a couple seconds later, the door opened and a smiling scarlett stood in front of me. "lilia! i'm happy to see you again!" she said and pulled me into a hug. "hey scar. it's good to see you too." i said and we went into the living room, where marco layed on the couch with the little baby. "lilia! good to see you again." he said and i laughed seeing him like that. "never in my wildest dream could i have imagined seeing marco like this." i said and scarlett and i laughed. "if you want to you can take her." scarlett said and i nodded, picking the little girl up. she smiled at me and grabbed my finger, which made me smile. "she grew so much and she is so cute!" i said and looked at the parents, who smiled wide. after an hour or two, marco left for a meeting with the boys and left scarlett and me alone. "how do you feel?" she asked and put the girl into her bed. "honestly, i feel like shit." i said and she sighed. "if you want to, you can talk to me about it" she said and we sat down on the big couch. "i can't do anything without thinking about him. even when i go through my hair with my fingers, i think about him. not ten minutes go by without thinking at least once about him. everything reminds me of the times with him and i can't help it." i began and told her everything. and today, i cried again, but not alone. i had a person next to me who comforted me. and here we were, laying on the couch, me in the arms of my friend, crying.