05, the first home game

the first home game where i didn't wear his jersey. scarlett thought it was maybe a good distraction to meet all the girls again and maybe it helps to get over him. i was on my way to meet scarlett in front of the stadium and was surrounded by people wearing the pretty yellow and black jerseys of the club. i saw her long blonde hair and approached her. after we hugged and talked a bit, we made our way inside and went to the vip-seats, where we always sat. as we came closer to the seats i already saw sarah, jenny and ann-kathrin sitting there. i hugged all of them tight and we talked before the game started. the boys played really good and won 3-0. we went down and waited at the gate which led to the cars. soon, we saw the first boys coming out, which were manuel akanji, mo dahoud and thomas delaney.

we stood here and i already saw him from the distance. "hey cutie. did you enjoy the game?" he asked and i nodded. "you played so good! one goal and two assists. i'm so proud of you." i said and kissed him. "wow get it!" someone yelled and as we looked to the side we saw christian pulisic and rapha guerreiro walking. "at least i have a girlfriend!" my boyfriend yelled back and rapha laughed. "don't be so mean!" chris said and tried to look sad, but he also ended up laughing. they both kept on walking and i saw axel witsel coming towards us. "aaah stepbrother this is your girlfriend? you made a good catch." he said and my boyfriend looked at his shoes while he smirked. "i'm axel. and he is my hair-stepbrother. no one can get on my level when it comes to the hair." he said and we all laughed at the last sentence. "i'm lilia. nice to meet you." i said and shook his hand. "only omer toprak can beat you axel, he has the best hairstyle." the boy who held my hand added and we all broke out in laughter. we talked for a bit and then my boyfriend drove us to his apartment.

"well girls, i'm going to leave now. i don't want to risk to see him. have a good evening!" i said and they all hugged me and i made my way out of the parking lot. i blended into the crowd of fans and went with them into the direction of the city. at my station i got into the tram and sat down next to an exhausted looking pregnant woman. a lot of people talked, but i couldn't focus and couldn't understand them. even seeing him on the pitch, lots of meters away hurt again. my phone vibrated in my pocket and i got it out. it was a message from scarlett. she uploaded a boomerang on her instagram story earlier where she tagged all of us and she texted me 'he saw my story so he knew you were there'.