"You taste amazing." Taehyung mumbled into the fiery kiss, fingers combing through my hair and wrapping around it.

When he slightly tugged at it, exposing my neck, I couldn't help the chaste moan that erupted through my mouth.

"Do you like that?" he whispered, his wet tongue flicking across my heated mouth.

Right now, it seemed like the both of us shared the same devilish thoughts. His grip around me tightened as he started guiding my hips in a slow rolling motion against his already hardened bulge.

My hands gravitated towards his jaw where my fingers caressed the skin. His skin was so soft like silk, and his lips were sweeter than any other thing I've ever tasted.

"Tae- Taehyung," I moaned, short of breath as his arms pressed me against his chest again, this time harder and rougher. Our lips moved together, a passionate dance that set my insides ablaze.

His fingers dug into the fabric of my jeans. "You know," he smirked against my lips. "You can't walk in front of me in those skin tight leather pants all evening and expect me not to want to fuck you senseless."

"Then I've achieved my goal," I chuckled softly, brushing my nose against his as Taehyung's warm breath fanned against my heated skin.

"You look beautiful in them," he admitted breathlessly, his mouth traveling to my earlobe where he gently sucked on it. "But sadly none of the fantasies I have of you in my head involve you wearing them."

"Tell me more about it," I whispered, grinding on him slowly and provoking a breathy groan from him. "What am I doing in those fantasies of yours?"

Taehyung paused, humming softly as his sinful lips trailed kisses down my neck.

"You're on my bed, your beautiful body sprawled against the wrinkled sheets," he talked slowly, savoring the words. "You're looking up at me, smiling with that devilish smile of yours, your hair spilled across the pillows."

"And what are you doing?"

"I reach a hand down, stroking your hair, feeling its soft texture glide against my fingers."

"Then what happens?"

"My hand traces your honey skin, stopping at your mouth where I let my thumb graze your warm lips. They part, and I slip my thumb in between them as you start sucking on it slowly, your gorgeous eyes looking up at me as your wet tongue encircles my finger."

"Hmm."

"Then I gently put you down to lay on your back and slither in between your legs. I kiss every inch of your sensual body until you're writhing underneath me."

"Oh? I like that."

"After I've given your soft skin enough attention, I enter a finger inside of you, feeling your walls clasp around me. I push in and out and you gasp out in pleasure, letting out the sweetest sounds for my ears, and I don't stop until I've made you as needy for me as possible."

This time I didn't say anything and instead just sighed in appreciation as Taehyung landed a sloppy kiss on my neck.

"Then, when you're desperate enough for me, I tease you a little bit more, just for fun. You dig your nails into my back, I like that. When I see you can't take it anymore, I finally push inside of you, forcing you to look at me as I enter you extremely slowly, inch by inch until I fill you to the brim and you cry out for me."

"And then?" I inhaled sharply, my body burning up for more of his vivid descriptions.

Suddenly Taehyung pulled back just a little so that he could look me in the eyes.