42 - Wanna Bet?

Somehow they both survived their trip to see his family

Somehow they both survived their trip to see his family. Clare was busier than ever, and although she had one more week off, she had to fly east for interviews. As much as he wished he could go with her, he owed it to Rodney to make up for the time he missed. He could continue his work long distance, but he needed to be in Maine by June first for his condo and to meet with his new consulting client.

He and Clare had never had a real date, so Michael set to work planning one. He secured one of the best reservations in town. He would wine and dine her and for dessert he hoped he could finally savor every inch of her. While she was with what's his name, he had been practicing celibacy, so it was time. He was mildly worried his balls might fall off.

He was pleased with himself for planning a special evening, but it was still two nights away. Clare had to work until eleven and promised to stop by, because they hadn't seen each other in days. He planned to officially ask her on the date. Waiting for her was difficult, as he fought to stay awake in front of the TV.

He woke to the weight of her body and her lips on his. "Hi, sleeping handsome."

He smiled but her lips were on his again making it impossible to do anything but to return her kisses. She groaned as their tongues danced. He felt his deprived body respond. He blushed, because it would be impossible to hide his arousal from Clare.

Clare had her own ideas as she straddled him. He pulled away from their kiss and looked at her. She had a wicked smile on her face.

"Are you trying to kill me?" He groaned.

She laughed. "I'm trying to seduce you. If you don't pass the test, I might not want you to move with me."

Her voice was teasing, and he played dumb. "What test?"

"You know." It was her turn to blush. "How good you are?"

She was bolder than he expected. He purred, "Good at what?"

She leaned down, and he felt her soft breasts crush into his chest. "At pleasing me."

"You're wicked, but this isn't what I had planned." She pulled back, so she could look at him. Meanwhile, she was gently rocking and pressing into his rock hard erection.

"Planned? You had my seduction planned?"

"I have a date planned which would end with a slow seduction, but you beat me to it."

Clare laughed and reaching her hand between them to touch him. "We could wait for our date, but I'm not sure what you'll do with this." Her fingers danced over his strained jeans.

Michael groaned. "You win."

"