II

Anastasia was currently in her bed in lotus position trying to absorb mana is much as she could. She has been like this since yesterday storing mana.

Casting dark spells is no joke it would consume such large amount of mana and even casting one spell could make Anastasia collapse on the ground.

Noir was standing beside her, watching. He has been secretly using magic in this place while suppressing the magic that forbids anyone from using it without authority.

Dark and Light magic relies on the emotions that humans have. And both elements are both opposing each other. That light magician that existed along with his mistress will be a nuisance in the future.

He plans to destroy that light mage as soon as possible but of course if there's him that existed through darkness there will be a person that will exist through light, and that person he has not yet to meet.

Noir looked at Anastasia with pity, every dark mage couldn't avoid any situation that will involve not involve their loved ones. Even the people that causes chaos could not avoid tragedy. 

Anastasia only stopped absorbing mana when a letter fell on her head. Disrupting her focus but when she saw it her face was smiling from ear to ear.

"I thought that old man won't reply back it's been two weeks since I last send this letter" Anastasia was pleased as her grandfather said that they've been doing well and she should focus on getting stronger and not shame on their clan.

"In the end he still cared about the clan's reputation tsk tsk tsk" her face betrayed it her words, her words were criticising yet yet face held a smile.

She finally wrote back towards them before setting the letter on fire, it's the way how to transport the letter back to her grandfather.

After several months she'll be able to visit them again. Anastasia could barely cast any dark spells so Noir decided to take her out of the Academy secretly. With teleportation he bought her to a forest filled with high leveled beasts.

The protective barrier that surrounds the Academy that prohibits unauthorized people from casting spells was nothing but a lowly spell to Noir. That barrier could only detect magicians casting spells that has lower level to the mage that casted the barrier.

Anastasia didn't have any doubts to Noir's capability, she knew he has the capability to single handedly take down an army.

After arriving not too long there was immediately a savage Minotaur, bull headed monster carrying a huge axe it was said that it only feeds flesh of humans and other beasts. Anastasia was dumbfounded as she blankly stared at Noir.

Wasn't he too impatient for her to get stronger? Doesn't he want his master to conquer the world, he probably prefers her to be buried on the ground. Noir avoided Anastasia's gaze, he actually forgot his master's current strength was weaker than his. When he was about to cast another teleportation spell, he saw Anastasia tightly gripping her swords with her eyes filled with seriousness. Noir decided to watch her for a while.

The Minotaur eyes was bloody red and it's body was very robust the axe in it's hand could weight more than an elephant yet it could swing it's axe like it's made of plastic.

But's more terrifying to Anastasia is the Minotaur's body odor, the wind was strong and it's carrying the stinky smell towards her. If this still continues she could guarantee that the odor would have probably kill her first.

"When was the last time this guy had a bath" Anastasia covered her nose with her handkerchief.

This will be her first time using her katanas with full potential. The Minotaur swung it's axe towards Anastasia, with both her hands blocking the heavy attack she jumped very stealthy, it was very risky yet she had no choice she couldn't hold it's attack longer. 

Once again the axe came towards her but this time, it'll be serious. Anastasia looked at her opponent both her swords were prepared to cut the enemy's flesh.

In a swift movement Anastasia past through the Minotaur, her swords were dripping with blood and a black aura surrounding them. It seems like Anastasia was unaware of the black aura in her swords but Noir isn't.

He looked at them very sharply, it looks like his master isn't aware that she possesses the Twin Blade of Tartarus. The two swords in her hand was crafted with the rarest metal and with dark magic it was forge with the evilest souls from Tartarus. It craves blood and it's alive, one was called Cursed  Blade which even a small slash would cause a swift spreading of markings (curse) to the body of the opponent devouring it's soul and the other one was called Eight Tassel it could actively control eight souls, souls that was taken under this blade.

Anyone that possesses these swords could only mean that it's wielder's soul was purely tainted with darkness. The last wielder of these swords was actually from three centuries years ago, the strongest swordsman that ever existed, Tamashi Ashura, it was said that in the battlefield he drenched the land with his enemy's blood and after that he disappeared and his cause of death was unknown and the Twin Blade of Tartarus was lost and as time passed for so long people eventually forgot about it.