Too Difficult

Author's Pov

After learning her current situation Anastasia can't sit still, after her class dismissed. She immediately went into the library, there were massive books that were displayed at the other side of the library.

She hastily searched in the magic section to find a book that has a contents of Dark Magic. She searched high and low however she still wasn't able to find what she was looking for.

She walked dejectedly to the person who was in charged in the library. She tapped on his shoulder to shift his attention as he busily arranged the shelves. The person seemed to felt the small action, he shifted his gaze to the girl.

"You finally willing to ask my help?" his voice was magnetic and filled with charm that it sounded sexy. Anastasia was so shocked that she forgot to close her mouth, her entire life she didn't expect someone to be so beautiful to actually exist.

Finely carved jaw line, those thin lips, tall nose complimented with with his charming eyes. His face was terrifyingly handsome, and the aura that he was exuding could make anyone feel comfortable making him feel like he was a very approachable person.

The boy laughed heartily, Anastasia was rooted at the ground that she was standing. So Charming!! And his aura is making her feel tranquil and calm, she didn't dare to move a muscle, such a pleasant sight to behold! She didn't plan to move.

The young man fixed his round wide rimmed glasses, that added charm to his facial features "It's seems like it's been really a while Anastasia"

"Huh?" Anastasia was stupefied.

"Wait don't tell me who your are" she said as she tried to picture him out, after a few seconds she still couldn't figure out who he was.

"It's me Xavier" the young man gave a soft smile.

"Sooooo... you're that annoying boy who used to follow me around back then" her response made Xavier speechless.

H-he was annoying?

"Hmmm, never thought you'll grow such a fine young man" Anastasia circled him as she looked at him from head to toe. Damn if she knew beforehand that little Xavier would grow into such a fine young man she'll allow him to follow her all day long.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm a student but when I had free time I used it to help the librarian as an assistant"

Anastasia rubbed her chin "Very productive and responsible not bad not bad"

Hearing her praised Xavier laughed heartily.

The scene was too much for Anastasia, she liked looking at handsome guys but sometimes they're too much. It's bad for her heart.

"Anyways does any book in here contains any information about Dark Magic?" Anastasia asked.

"This part of the library doesn't have but the other side which is the restricted area has one" Xavier led her to a secret room hidden from another shelf of books.

"Restricted area?"

"It is part of the library where normals students isn't allowed, only the Headmaster, guidance counselor and the teachers were allowed to enter and of course the staffs of the library" Xavier spoke.

The door was made from a thick layer of metal, from the look of it you can see the obvious part, it was crafted from magic! In this world not many magicians could craft objects with the use of magic and every objects that are crafted by magicians were considered as treasures.

Xavier gave three knocks, and an eye immediately pop out that scared Anastasia. "Come in" the door opened and the torches lit up as they entered the room.

Anastasia looked at the thousands of collections of books. The smell of the antique books teasing her nostrils, for her this was haven. Her love for books never fades as she grew up.

"This books were collected throughout the entire Fantasia Continent by the founder of this school, Claude Valkyrie. History said he was a famous writer who roamed around the world writing down all his knowledge, since ancient times magic for many kingdoms has been a source of their living, magical beasts, mermaids, elves, fairies and other creatures. It also said that before every Kingdoms in the continent lived in harmony until that happened"

Anastasia frowned, her eye twitching in dissatisfaction the story just now was very good, what is this? Trying to make the story intense?

"What happened?" she asked.

"The goddess of Light and Darkness fought because of a mortal, their fight torned the bond between different kingdoms and it infuriated the heavenly emperor, he was the one who took their divine power punished them to become mortals. They could only come back to the immortal realm if they were able to reunite the bonds between kingdoms, that means people that bears the elements of Light and Darkness are the reincarnation of the two goddesses" Xavier sighed as he finished speaking.

"Heavenly emperor?" Anastasia frowned.

"He leads the gods and goddesses, in simpler words he was like their father and they were like his children" Xavier patiently replied.

So that means she and Chloe are....the reincarnation of the two goddesses!!!!!!!