Mysterious Magic

Xavier took out a book that was made of heavy metal and has a very delicate intricate detailed carvings.

The title of the book was written in an ancient language that was now forgotten. Xavier took out a dagger and pierced it into his finger, he dripped his blood on the lock of the book. Anastasia watched with amusement as a small hole opened accepting Xavier's blood. The padlock made a clicking sound and opened, revealing the old and unreadable letters written in the pages.

"This book can only be opened with a magician's blood, as you can see the words are written in a peculiar letters but the familiar symbols represents the whole chapter" Xavier was pointing the symbols in each pages.

Flipping the pages in such a familiar way, he finally stopped "This is the symbol of the Dark Magic, it's the only page that is black and only has a few words"

With a glance Anastasia could tell how Xavier must have spent his time and effort into reading this book, but this book can only be opened with a magician's blood, she even wondered how much Xavier spent his blood and still isn't diagnosed with anemia.

Xavier shifted his gaze towards Anastasia, seeing her trouble look, he thought that she was disappointed.

"Since, things ended up like this. Then we should head back" Anastasia spoke as she yawned. Studying is good but too much is so...so..

After exchanging a few more words Anastasia exited the library, it was already afternoon and most of the classes have finished. She could vaguely see other students hanging out with their friends.

She leaned beside the window for a while, watching other teens in her age being carefree. Since she was in her previous life, she doesn't have friends, dying once and being given a second chance she doesn't know where to start.

More over her fate as a villainess isn't finished. Dark magic, it had already prevented her using other elements and as time pass it'll get stronger. She's afraid by that time came, her dark element would be beyond her control.

"Longing for what other people possess when you don't have anything, your sure are something Anastasia" a familiar voice rang from behind.

Anastasia didn't look back, what's there to face? An annoying arrogant face of a girl who knows nothing but to brag.

"What's there to gain when you only know how to ran your mouth" her voice was cold.

Jasmine's face was burning with fury, if looks could kill Anastasia would have been reduced into an ash. In which if she knew, she would have begged her old man to annihilate the whole Azraq clan.

The girl behind Jasmine, named Ehzra immediately pounced on Anastasia. Her beautiful purple hair flew in the air as her body gracefully moved, the whip in her hand was aiming at Anastasia's face.

Unfortunately her moves was graceful but way too inexperienced. Anastasia didn't dodge her attack instead grabbed the whip that was enveloped with qi and easily snapped it into tiny pieces.

"H-how...." Ehzra's eyes was widened in shock, the other girl named Mirva was rooted in her place while Jasmine's hand was long ago clenched into a ball of fist.

Anastasia walked passed through them with a wicked grin plastered in her face. Oblivious to her, WhiteSaber who was sleeping was awakened by the terrifying magic he sensed.

From a cute little dragon, WhiteSaber was now a dragon that was still in the developing stage. His beautiful blue eyes was sharp as the magic slowly dispating. He had to warn his master at once!

He can only sense the magic but he can't mysteriously locate the source and it's his first time experiencing such threat. Not just that it seems like his Master's prowess is getting stronger, his developing stage of becoming an adult dragon is abnormally faster than before.

His current appearance could match up to an 6,000 years old dragon. According to this world's facts, that anyone who has a contract beast will have a space on its own that allows their beasts to increase their abilities as their Master's level of prowess increases.

"Master I sensed a strange yet powerful magic that instantly dissipated" upon hearing WhiteSaber's voice Anastasia paused.

"WhiteSaber have you been growing well inside the space?" her voice was gentle and doting.

"Yes, I'm developing much faster than usual calculating in a few more years I can reach adulthood...but master about the strange magic"

"Don't worry this school is filled with talented people besides there's a protective barrier that prohibits unauthorized people using magic" Anastasia replied calmly.

But deep inside she had a little thought whether it is her dark magic or not. It seems she'll only be able to use it when she's facing an opponent that could make her agitated and lust for blood.