Chapter Thirteen

....
....
....
Yeah.... so um.... hi ^ ~ ^
I've finally managed to get my booty to write this chapter *sips coke*
Took a while, but it is here. 
Also next Tuesday I'm not sure I will be updating as I have placement at a childcare center and I'll be dead tired to even publish the final chapter, so thats just a heads up, but in case I'm not well then expect a chapter on Tuesday ^ ~ ^

Alright enough of this, you've all been waiting for this chapter! So without further ado, here is the second last chapter.

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

"Come on, Ellie. In and out." Sarabi said as she did breathing exercises with the mammoth.

"It hurts." Ellie panted as she tried to follow Sarabi's instructions.

"I don't know, but it will get better." Sarabi smiled, which caused Ellie to smile back, grateful that Sarabi was there with her.

"Sarabi!" Diego shouted as he and Manny were in view which caused relief to flood through Sarabi's veins seeing the two.

"Diego! Manny! Hurry!" Sarabi shouted as Ellie let out another sharp breath causing Sarabi to turn her attention back to the mammoth.

Sarabi's attention was soon adverted towards the side when a hissing sound was heard and saw a dinosaur hissing at them. With a protective growl, Sarabi stood in front of Ellie and growled at the dino in front of her, ready to attack if need. Ellie of course stared with pained eyes, hopping that Manny or Diego got to them before it was too late.

It seems that Ellie's wish came true, as Diego's figure came out of nowhere and pushed the dino off the edge and started to celebrate.

"My paws are burning baby. They are burning, I gotta, tip-Toe. Tip-Toe, Tip-Toe." Diego chanted to himself prancing around, completely forgetting something or someone.

"Excuse me, twinkle toes. Giving birth here." Ellie shouted annoyed causing Diego to stop in his tracks and looked up seeing two un-amused females looking at him.

"Oh right, sorry. You okay." Diego asked lamely causing Ellie and Sarabi to look at him in disbelief.

"Am I okay? Do you know anything about, child birth?" Ellie sassed causing Diego to flinch back.

"No, not really, but Manny's coming..." Diego said with hesitance in his voice not knowing what to do.

"Sara... I don't think I can wait it out." Ellie panted causing Sarabi to frantically nuzzle more into Ellie.

"Just do what you got to do Ellie." Sarabi purred as she felt both her cubs kicking and Ellie's. "Just breath."

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•
A mini time skip
x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

"Diego, I'm scared? Can I hold your paw." Ellie panted as she looked at the male.

"Yeah, of course..." Diego said as he held his paw out for Ellie, only she squeezed it so hard, which caused Diego to wince. "Just go with the pain." Diego gritted out before Ellie and Sarabi let out screechs of fear. "It's just a contraction. And Sara why are you screeching?" Diego questioned confused.

"No! Ahhh!" Both Sarabi and Ellie pointed towards the dino which caused Diego to turn around and growl in protectiveness and both animals jumped, Diego meeting the dino half way in the air before they rolled before Diego tossed the dino off the edge of the cliff before letting out a worried sigh seeing more coming up.