Chapter Eight

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

So..... I went on a shopping spree today.... totally did not buy $100 worth of stationery *nervously sips Gfuel* to be fair I do need it for Uni/Tafe tomorrow.... well orientation is tomorrow don't know when I actually start classes. I was planning on getting the stuff next week cause thats when I get paid but I was like if I don't get it know the it can't be all planned how i want it to be planned, but knowing my dumb butt I'm just going to take a folder and sheets of paper. But next week I want to get bullet journals so I can have another excuse to draw and make my pages look pretty.

You have no idea how many bullet journal videos I've been watching for the past 3 weeks.... 3 WEEKS *looks at YouTube recommendations list* so many.

I also bought another wireless mouse cause i left my old one at my sisters and its gone this one is the same as the old one, guess how many times I've used it since purchasing it 2 days ago..... thats right 1. I've only used my mouse once and I keep forgetting because I put my mouse in spots where I don't even look *face palms*

So, enough of that lets get on with the chapter before I feel like watching Crawl again.... the amount of times I've seen that good horror movie smh.

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

"Dude, you're awesome! You're like the brother I never had!" Crash said as he walked out of hiding spot.

"Me to." Eddie replied but they both moved as soon as knife was thrown at them causing Sarabi to let out a growl as she got out of the bushes from her hiding spot.

After the weasel finished wringing himself out, he went towards the two possum brothers causing Sarabi to let out a protective growl but stopped once she noticed the weasel was sniffing every inch of the two brothers before lifting them up my their tails and turned to the group.

"Can we keep him?" Crash asked hopefully as he looked at Sarabi, who was looking at the Weasel with unsure eyes.

Manny looked over at Ellie for a split second before letting out a yell as the weasel landed on his face. "Buck."

"What?" Manny questioned confused.

"The name's Buck. Short for, Buck-Mister. Long for, buh!" Buck explained as he examined Manny, before jumping down and going over towards Diego and grabbed one of his long dagger like canines (i am so sorry if i got it wrong i am writing this before it reaches 7PM for me and I also don't know what they are called) "Hmmm.... A little dull."

"Sup sugar." Buck winked at Sarabi causing Sarabi to stare at the Weasel with wide eyes and surprise as Diego let a warning growl.

"What are you doing here?" Buck questioned as he jumped onto Ellie's tusk, ignoring Diego's warning growl.

"Our friend was taken by a dinosaur." Ellie explained as Buck then jumped onto the ground.

"Well, he's dead. Welcome to my world. Now, uh, go home." Buck said as he turned around and took his knife out of the ground. "Off you pop!"

"Mot without, Sid." Ellie said looking annoyed.

"Ellie wait, maybe the deranged hermit has a point." Manny said.

"Manny! We came this far, we're gonna find him." Ellie said.

"Yeah, we can't leave him here." Sarabi said causing Manny to groan.