Chapter Twelve

And here you guys have it, the fourth promised chapter!
I'm sorry that this one didn't posted yesterday..... I was just not feeling it got all dialogue all written, but now the fun part of just added actions, who said who and maybe something else?
Now that all is caught up..... everything will go back to normal. Meaning every Tuesday is a new chapter until book is finished and I uh..... I think in the next two - three chapters this book is defiantly going to be finished!

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

"Everybody, stop!" Buck shouted, causing everyone to stop in their tracks and to look at the weasel. "I smell something." Buck said, Sarabi noticed Eddie sniffing his armpit and couldn't help but to cringe a bit. "It smells like a buzzard's butt fell off and then got sprayed on by a bunch of skunks." Buck groaned as he sniffed the piece of fur.

"That's Sid." Ellie said with a relieved sigh escaping her lips.

"Mammals, we have ourselves a crime scene. A tuft of fur." Buck said as he lifted his knife to show the others. "Half-eaten carcass!" He then pointed at the carcass, causing Sarabi to silently giggle to herself. "Hunk of..." Buck hulled out something green and started to stare in horror. "No! Broccoli." Buck gagged. "Here's what I think happened. Dinosaur attacks Sid, Sid fights back with piece of broccoli, leaving dinosaur a vegetable." Buck finished dramatically making Sarabi raise an eyebrow at the male.

"Are you nuts? Sid's not violent." Diego spoke. "Or coordinated." He added after seeing Sarabi's heated glare.

"Yeah. And where's the dinosaur?" Manny said annoyed.

"All right. All right, good point." Buck cleared his throat. "Theory two: Sid's eating broccoli, dinosaur eats Sid, dinosaur steps on broccoli, leaving broccoli a vegetable."

"Buck, when exactly did you lose your mind?" Manny said annoyed.

"Three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple. An ugly pineapple. But I loved her." He sighed dreamily, causing Sarabi to giggle.

"Buck, I think you missed a little clue over here." Diego shouted, causing Sarabi to look over were Diego was standing and everybody moved over to him.

"Well, your friend might be alive, but not for long. Rudy's closing in." Buck said causing Sarabi to wince a bit.

"Whoa!" The two possum brothers whispered in awe.

"You got it. The Plates of Woe. Or whatever's left of them." Buck explained. "Single file, everyone! We head for Lava Falls."

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•
Le Mini Time Skip: Brought to you by..... Peaches
x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

"Ellie!?" Manny questioned once he noticed that his mate stopped and groaned a little.

"I'm fine. Don't worry about me. I'm just taking my..." Soon the ground started to cave in causing Sarabi and Ellie start to panic more then the boys.

"Sara!" Diego shouted! 

"Mom!" Crash and Eddie shouted.

"Diego! Crash! Eddie!" Sarabi shouted as she has no idea what to do.

"Get to the ledge!" Manny shouted at the two, causing Sarabi and Ellie to leap for the ledge that was more stable.

"Sarabi! Are you okay!" Diego shouted.

"Yeah, I'm fine! Crash, Eddie are you okay?" Sarabi shouted as she tried to see where the boys were but couldn't due to the dust.

"We're good!" Both Eddie and Crash's voices shouted back causing Sarabi's tense body to relax a little.

"Hang on, Ellie! We'll be right there!" Manny shouted causing Sarabi to roll her eyes.

'Yeah, I'm here to brother.' Sarabi thought sarcastically.

"Manny! Pineapples! Pomegranates? Grapefruits! Nectarines? Come on, think!" Ellie murmured to herself.

"Peaches?" Sarabi murmured causing Ellie's wide eyes to look at her friend before looking back down to the ground.

"Peaches!" Ellie shouted.

"Peaches? Peaches! The baby! What, now?" Sarabi could hear Manny panic.

"Can you try to hold it in?" Crash shouted.

"Can somebody slap him for me?" Ellie shouted, making Sarabi snicker a bit but stopped at the un-amused expression from her friend.

"Just sit tight. We're coming" Sarabi heard Manny shout as she leaned against Ellie, trying to give her the best of comfort.

"Don't worry, Manny I got her." Sarabi shouted causing Manny to almost relax. Almost.

"Come on, Ellie. You need to lay down." Sarabi said looking up at her friend with worry in her eyes.

"Okay. All right. It's okay. Daddy's... Daddy's coming. I gotta say, sweetheart, you really got timing." Ellie panted as Sarabi directed her over to a little cave.

x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•
AUTHOR NOTES
x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•x•

I was writing this chapter here in my public library since I was working on some TAFE stuff even though I should be at my placement.
But uh, I just realised that there is two - three chapters left to go and my oh my!!!!
I can't wait until this book is over! As much as I love writing this book it seems that every  time I write a book and its near the end, my body kind of shuts down and doesn't not want to even continue. I don't know why but it just happens.

The lady that was next to me, kept asking what I was doing and I let her read and she was like.... "I don't know what this is.... but this is some good writing."
And I don't know how to feel because it makes me happy.

Just a reminder that chapters are going back to regular schedule (Tuesday) just until this book is finished.

Welp until next time guys, I shall see you next chapter

Stay awesome and beautiful/handsome 💋