Purple Dragons

GARBAGE TITLE, BUT I HAVE HAD ZERO REQUESTS. NONE! PLEASE FIX THAT MY LOVELIES, AS I HAVE BEEN IN NO SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS, THUS HAVING NO REAL WORLD SCENARIOS.

ANYWAYS, ONWARD!-----

"Who's that Karai chick?"

The incident with Karai had happened about a week ago, but you were still wary. After all, she had basically threatened four people's lives in the middle of the ice cream parlor.

"She's my boss's daughter. Anger management issues some of the time."

You smirked at the ground, then returned your attention to your phone. "Oh really? I couldn't tell."

Xever chuckled softly on the other end of the call. "Yeah. Say chica, how about a date? Just the two of us at the park?"

"Really Xever? I'm on my way home. Damian wants to watch the hockey tournament, but needs me home for (dog's name) before he can leave."

"Freeze!"

You turned, now facing the four turtles you had previously met.

"I'll call you back. Turtle trouble on fifth."

You hung up quickly, pocketing your phone. "And what do you four want?"

"Where's Xever?"

"Why would I tell you guys anything?"

"Attack!"

You turned, expecting reinforcements for the turtles. Instead, you say three people you never expected.

The Purple Dragons.

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME NOT KNOWING HOW TO WRITE FIGHT SCENES. ALSO, THIS

 PREDICTIVE TEXT

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

PREDICTIVE TEXT. (//LEMON// IN THE POP UP BAR.)

-----

The turtles ran out of the alleyway, defeated. You turned to your saviors.

"Thanks guys. So, you three are the Purple Dragons?"

The leader smirked. "Sure thing gorgeous. Name's Fong. And you are?"

"Taken."

A pair of arms wrapped around you from behind, a head resting on your shoulder.

"Don't even THINK about touching mi novia, understood?" (My girlfriend)

All three of the things shivered, quickly agreeing before making their escape.

"Good thing they we're saving you, and hadn't tried anything more before I got here." He straightened up, leading you out of the alleyway. "About that pareja.." (couple, date)

"Xever."

He tilted your chin up slightly, leaning in toward your lips.

"(Name)."

-----YAY, TERRIBLE ENDING. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT SCENARIOS SO I CAN POST MORE CHAPTERS, AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER. CIAO!