Double Date!

My new favorite ship that I have made, will get around to drawing Ellie at some point. (For me she has light brown hair, corkscrews down to her shoulders. Essentially, she's Fire Emblem Forrest/Foleo (the chapter picture) as well as violet eyes.)

The date is taking place in the ice cream parlor that you all apparently frequent, while Damian (Ellie's brother) is babysitting Archer.

Onward!

Xever's texts, your texts, Ellie's, and Chris's.-----

NEW GROUP CHAT

Hey guys!

(Name?) What have you done?

It's obviously a group chat chica.

Step off of my girl Montes!

Listen guys, calm down.

Why should we?

Bradford!

Hear the poor girl out.

How about a double date?

No.

No.

Yes, Chris. And Xever, try to hear your girlfriend's reasoning.

Thank you Ellie. Anyways, I thought of it as an opportunity to get to know one another better. How about it?

Fine.

I'll only do it because you want to mi amor.

NO FLIRTING IN THE GROUP CHAT.

Why not darling?

Meet us Wednesday at the ice cream place. That good?

Yes.

Sure, whatever.

Of course querida.

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY EVEN MORE PREDICTIVE TEXT. AND YOU BY LAZY RANDOMNESS THE STORY THE STORY THE STORY THE STORY THE-----

"Hey guys!"

"(Name)! Xever! How are you both!"

"Perfecto. Where's your boyfriend?"

"Here."

Chris walked in, pulling Ellie gently to his chest. "And how are you doing darling?"

Ellie giggled lightly, poking his nose. "Fine. And yourself?"

"I'd be doing better if you showed up with me before they arrived."

"No PDA."

The pair turned to you.

"And why not?

You smirked.

"No flirting in the group chat."

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY ARTIST FRIEND AND I TEXTING ABOUT MY ELLIE COMMISSION AS I TYPE THIS CHAPTER. SHE SHOULD BE DONE SOON.-----

"How did you guys meet?"

You and Xever glanced at each other, thinking for a moment.

"The truth, or a simplified version of it? Because it was kind of messed up."

"Kind of chica? It was just a rooftop meeting."

"True."

Chris chuckled. "How much does she know?"

"Most likely more than your girlfriend does. After all, we have a very… strange job."

What none of you noticed was the person entering the parlor, slowly approaching you. Until…

"Chris. Xever. What are you two doing here?"

-----AND… CLIFFHANGER! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT, I DIDN'T NEED A REQUEST FOR IT THANK YOU KINDLY.

BUT I LIKE REQUESTS, SO MAKE SURE TO COMMENT SCENARIOS AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER. CIAO!