Meeting

Glancing at the street below her, (name) sighed, taking a sip of her (favorite flavor) milkshake. Her hood covering her (hair color) locks, she resembled a living shadow.

"Damn. If I'd passed that job interview, we could've gotten off of the streets, eh (dog name)?"

The (dog breed) snorted slightly, nestling their head further into (name)'s lap. The (hair color) girl sighed, offering a spoonful of her milkshake to the canine. (Chocolate is bad, but who am I to judge a person)

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"

The girl jumped from her spot, her dog growling at the newcomer. "Who are you?"

"I could ask you the same thing. You're trespassing on Brazilian Mob turf, and I suggest you find another place to eat chica."

"Mob turf? Nevermind, New York, stupid question. I'll leave."

"Actually," the newcomer said, accent laced through their voice, "I think you should pay."

(Dog's name) growled possessively, jumping between (name) and the apparent mafia member.

"Relax chica. How about buying me a milkshake instead of anything... devious?"

The girl turned to face the stranger. "How about telling me your name. You know, a sign of trust?"

"Xever. Or, in the mafia business, Mister X. And you?"

"(Name). So, you're in the mafia?"

Xever stepped out of the shadows. Tall, almost six foot, young, and handsome. With Brown eyes and skin, black hair, he was a perfect Brazilian model. Cue blush.

"So... you wanted milkshakes?"

-----SO THAT WAS BAD, BUT I LOVE THIS MAN, HENCE AN ENTIRE BOOK DEDICATED TO HIM... (contemplates doing the same for FE Gaius...) COMMENT CHAPTER/ SCENARIO IDEAS, AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. CIAO!