Interrupting Turtle

-----ALRIGHTY THEN @AlvaHuffnutGrimborn

HERE'S THIS THING THAT YOU REQURSTED 15 MINUTES BEFORE I STARTED WRITING THIS-----

"So…"

"Yeah…"

After (name's) little confession, the pair had begun wandering through the city, just trying to process the situation.

"So chica, has my charm actually begun working?"

Or not.

"Yes Xever, yes it has. Please stop teasing me about it, it's making me uncomfortable!"

"Let the girl go Xever!"

The pair turned towards the alleyway where the voice had come from.

"Let her go? Please, she's with me willingly."

Four figures stepped out of the shadows and (name) froze.

Turtles.

Fully armed, human sized turtles with masks and glared.

"Uh oh."

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MY NONEXISTENT FIGHT SCENE WRITING SKILLS-----

After watching the fight go on for about five minutes, (name) decided that now would be a good time to stop the weakened fighters.

"Everybody freeze!"

Surprisingly, the fighters on both sides stopped and stared at her.

"Xever wasn't lying. I willingly came with him."

The red masked turtle glared at her. "Then why didn't you say something sooner?'

"She was probably scared Raph."

"Shove it Donnie!"

His expression softened slightly. "But why were you two walking around at night?"

"We were getting milkshakes."

"Oh my God are they, like, a thing? Dating? This is so cool!"

"I didn't know you could get a girlfriend Xever."

"Well Raphael, I had better chances then freaks like you."

The orange masked turtle muttered quietly "Sick burn!" Before being smacked by his red masked companion, Raphael.

"Alright, you asked for it!"

"Nope."

Thinking quickly, (Name) grabbed Xever's arm. "You are walking me back out of this neighborhood, I am only paying a dogsitter for so much time."

She turned to the turtles, all of which looked shocked. "Adios reptilios!"

-----TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY FEH, BECAUSE WHY NOT-----

Sitting on her porch, (name) watched Xever leave.

"See Xever (dog name)? He and I might be more than just friends soon."

-----THIS WAS MADE IN ONLY ABOUT 15 MINUTES. I HOPE THIS IS TO YOUR LIKING ALVA. PLEASE DON'T RUSH STORIES LIKE I DO. COMMENT AND REQUEST, AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER. CIAO!