Milkshakes

"Why the hood?"

"Hides me from creepy strangers. Why the mafia?"

"Respect. Why the milkshake?"

"Job interview gone wrong."

The conversation with Xever at (ice cream place(?)) had become increasingly more personal the longer you two talked over milkshakes.

"Why the dog?"

"...Service animal for… mental reasons."

"Ah."

"Excuse me?"

Both of your heads shot up, the waitress looking at you with impatience. (Second person not third this time… wow…)

"The bill."

You reached out to the waitress, but Xever grabbed the check. "Sorry chica. My treat."

---MINI TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME TYPING THIS PART AT 11:41 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME-----

"So Xever…"

"Yeah?"

You shivered subconsciously, glancing from him back to the ground.

"If you're part of the mafia, why did you choose to spare me?"

(Dog's name) tilted their head as a question as well, turning to face the crime boss.

"You seem… different. I don't know why, but it's a nice change from the usual people."

"Ah."

"However, I would like to propose a deal "

You turned to face him fully. "And that would be?"

"Milkshake dates every Saturday, at this time, same place. Deal?"

You smiled slightly, cheeks flushing yet again.

"Deal."

-----JUST AS TERRIBLE AS THE LAST CHAPTER. COMMENT SCENARIOS AND I'LL SEE YOU LATER. CIAO!