Karai!?!

And… we're back!

I decided that you'll meet the boss later. But for now, here's the shadow. Warning, exceedingly short filler. Request scenarios please!

Onward!-----

"Chris. Xever. What are you two doing here?"

The four of you turned to the corner, now facing a girl. No more than 16, with dual-tone hair, she was a fairly intimidating figure.

"We're enjoying ourselves. What about you Karai?"

The girl, Karai, glared at Chris. "Doing rounds for father. How much do these girls know?"

"More than I probably should. Why?"

Karai turned to you, her gaze hardening. "Because you could very well die. How do you think your boyfriend would react to that?"

"How would your father react to unprovoked violence?"

"About as well as you do with the Purple Dragons."

This sparked your interest. "The Purple Dragons? Wait, why do you work… mafia, nevermind."

"She knows as much as she needs to, her friend knows even less."

Ellie had been silent throughout most of the exchange, but sulked slightly at the last comment. "Because you people haven't filled me in yet."

"Relax darling, I'm doing it to protect you."

"Where's Karai?"

All of you looked around, the girl gone.

"Nope, nope, nope. Let's take this date… elsewhere."

-----NO TIMESKIPS? NICE! BUT IT WAS SHORT... ANYWAY, THERE'S THAT. MAKE SURE TO COMMENT REQUESTS AND I'LL SEE YOU ALL LATER. CIAO!