Closing Chapter

Somewhere around 4 years after last chapter:

This chapter is just going to be a random day in the distant future of this story that leads up to the next story.

Monika POV

I woke up to find Y/n missing from his spot next to me in bed. I checked my clock and it read 7:30. Y/n is never awake this early anymore. I opened the door to Eleyna's room and found her window wide open. Her window opened into the front yard, which was on a decently busy suburban street in Hereford.

Shit. I jumped out the window, still in my pink pajamas, and fell into a net. A goddamn net! It's not like I would've gotten hurt from a climb out of the first floor window, but still. What are those two up to?

After I threw the net off myself I looked around the yard until I found Y/n's phone with a note stating read me in sloppily scribbled letterr. I opened it, and it was a video of two 'soldiers' with clearly altered voices saying I'd better hotline them 10,000 cookies or I'd 'get it'.

"The hell?"

"Mommy said a naughty word!"

I turned around to see Ellie wearing her old Halloween army soldier costume and sitting in the shrubs, a chuckling Y/n beside her.

"What the heck do you two think you're doing up so early?"

Y/n- Messing with you."

"And what got the two of you up so early? You're rarely awake before 10 on an off day Y/n."

Y/n, rubbing the back of his head- I was going through a really bad night terror and I guess you slept through it, but Ellie must've come into our room during the night and she woke me up."

The night terrors. Y/n has them really bad. He freaks out almost every night in his sleep and screams things. It's horrifying to hear it. He screams my name, and about the white masks. For some reason I don't get them. I think he got it from helplessly watching me get knocked out and then seeing me abused at the cocaine factory.

"So you decided to use that extra time to scare the living bejesus out of me and create a fake interrogation scene?"

Y/n- Hey, I wanted the cookies too. A plethora of sweets would keep us occupied for a long time. This was a joint operation, and you were the hostile."

Ellie giggled as her dad used words that flew right over her head.

Y/n smirked at me- Since you didn't comply with the ransom, I guess you're getting eliminated."

Ellie pulled a nerf revolver out of her camo waistcoat, aimed, and 'shot' me 'dead'.

I exaggeratedly fell to the ground and shouted out- Bleh! I am dead!"

Y/n fist bumped Ellie- Ya know what kiddo? Now that mommies 'taken care of' I can take you to the mini-mart and we can buy as many cookies as we can eat."

Ellie- Yay! Down with the communist tyrant! Cookies for all!"

I can't believe that Y/n set this whole thing up just to get some cookies. Eh, I guess it seems like she had a lot of fun setting it up with him. Also, I don't think Ellie knows what a commie is, nor did she use it right.

As soon as the two of them turned I stood up and spoke- And how is that going to fit on the budget Y/n?"

Y/n froze mid walk and turned with a face of terror.

Y/n fell to his knees- Dear god no! Not the budget! Bleh!" He pretended to be force choked and reached for his neck.

He then rolled over and also 'died'.